Explosion by a suspected suicide bomber in Garowe

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Definitely Abu Qarax
09C3B929-B520-4C16-AB3E-41711C70316E.jpeg

Farmaajo and Kheyre's final year's goodbye Qatari gift to Puntland has reached its destinations.

N&N are Hardcore walle iyo bille.

I believe this is just the beginning. Puntland is relatively peaceful and has some accountability in their state assembly. But there are hidden forces (those responsible for Somalia's state collapse) working to bring active chaos to the northern regions. which brings me to Somaliland and its fate in the next few years. Make no mistake Somaliland is being driven to chaos and it could be the pay masters of villa Somalia pushing this agenda.

Look at the activities of Muse Biixi and tell me is this normal to Somaliland's governing history?

Bohol

VIP
AUN to any of the dead. Garowe is not a large city so everyone knows everyone unlike Bosaso the people behind it will be found out easily.

I believe this is just the beginning. Puntland is relatively peaceful and has some accountability in their state assembly. But there are hidden forces (those responsible for Somalia's state collapse) working to bring active chaos to the northern regions. which brings me to Somaliland and its fate in the next few years. Make no mistake Somaliland is being driven to chaos and it could be the pay masters of villa Somalia pushing this agenda.

Look at the activities of Muse Biixi and tell me is this normal to Somaliland's governing history?

Im sure with Allah's help no internal or external enemy can do harm to the Republic of Somaliland. We are all united for our country including my beloved HY brothers. Only Islaamnimo iyo independence will bring about peace and togetherness for the SL citizenry

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
N&N goofs are nowhere to be found in this thread condemning this action. Instead they are celebrating about barawe airport in another thread. Tells you what you need to know about these so called “wadanis” :francis:

Trending

Latest posts