Experience with the police

Have you been arrested

• Total voters

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
In my area we had a police officer called rhino. He used to terrorise man by taking them out to the countryside and beating them. He once took a big somali guy from my area, who end up kicking shit out of him. Like a week later I and couple guys saw the geezer with a local councillor. He had a black eye and just looked fucked. Walking beside the councillor, us guys starting piss out of the guy. He looked like he wanted to kill us.

Anyway a couple days later the guy came to the local youth club and was just walking around and shit. I end up walking to past him by accident and he stopped me and said when I catch you am going to break ur legs. Thank god I never saw the c*nt cus he had an reputation of living up to his threats.
Crazyy

Its a warzone out there

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
North columbus back in the day was some fuckery wallahi police were on Somalia level of corruption i got arrested 3 times in middle school :damn:

Toronto police are ass racist niggas too but they dont try nothing and they're also trash asf at their job. Over half of murders dont get solved :dead:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
North columbus back in the day was some fuckery wallahi police were on Somalia level of corruption i got arrested 3 times in middle school :damn:

Toronto police are ass racist niggas too but they dont try nothing and they're also trash asf at their job. Over half of murders dont get solved :dead:
That's like all police forces:mjlol:

Seattle police ain’t so bad
I’ve been pulled over twice and walked off alive twice :gucciwhat:

if you honest to god don’t do any dumb shit like move suddenly odds are your gonna be ok:trumpsmirk:

"STEP Out of THE VEICHLE because you gave me a second false name……. you're name is not Quantavious ………. "

hmmmm … Let me guess...….."HE IS GOING TO JAIL,HE IS GOING TO JAIL FOR DUI "