Ex-NISA director Endorses the world to recognize Somaliland

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy, we must point it out wherever we see it.

To be honest you should thank me so you don’t spend another 28 years like your parents generation hoping for someone to come along and say “Kneel. You are now recognized! Rise!” Fantasy is for children.
And so is staying with Somalia...

Ciidgalle your Grand Sultan. :cool:

tenor.gif

I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy, we must point it out wherever we see it.

To be honest you should thank me so you don’t spend another 28 years like your parents generation hoping for someone to come along and say “Kneel. You are now recognized! Rise!” Fantasy is for children.

Exactly ,What is the hypocrisy that you are trying to point out?

Claiming pro Somalia lands in Sool Sanaag and Ayn. Your secessionist schemes would be easier to swallow if it wasn’t the incredible hypocrisy.

If the people of sool (excluding canaybo district) ,wasengali territory of sannag and bouddle of southern togdheer want to reunite with Somalia then they should.

If the people of sool (excluding canaybo district) ,wasengali territory of sannag and bouddle of southern togdheer want to reunite with Somalia then they should.
I'm not being reason it's just common sense

And who said outside of caynaba district and buuhoodle district is exclusive to people that are pro Somalia? Btw Isaaq I've in those districts :draketf:
And from the way the flag flys in Tukeraq I'd say they're pro Somaliland

And who said outside of caynaba district and buuhoodle district is exclusive to people that are pro Somalia? Btw Isaaq I've in those districts :draketf:
And from the way the flag flys in Tukeraq I'd say they're pro Somaliland

I know isaaqs live in the neighbouring town of bouddle. But, most harti people I encountered from my experience are pro somalia.

I know isaaqs live in the neighbouring town of bouddle. But, most harti people I encountered from my experience are pro somalia.

In the country Majority of Harti are pro Somaliland as can be seen from laascaanood to tukeraq:cool:

So let's say you're right for sake of arguement that this dhulbahante clan didnt want Somaliland. Habar yoonis live as far as xudun in eastern Sool, so what becomes of pro Somaliland isaaq and harit who live in their part of sool or buhoodle. This is why I said your point of view is flawed, Somaliland came in whole and intact and will leave as such.

In the country Majority of Harti are pro Somaliland as can be seen from laascaanood to tukeraq:cool:

So let's say you're right for sake of arguement that this dhulbahante clan didnt want Somaliland. Habar yoonis live as far as xudun in eastern Sool, so what becomes of pro Somaliland isaaq and harit who live in their part of sool or buhoodle. This is why I said your point of view is flawed, Somaliland came in whole and intact and will leave as such.
Using your logic, we should have a nation wide referendum for Somalia including SL. If the majority of Somalia decides SL shouldn't get recognition then the Majority wins I guess.

Majority wins does not work in Somalia because your disregarding the fact that Somalia including SL is a clan based society.

That's how you sound like, tyranny of the Majority. First off, Most of Warsangeli sanaag currently is under PL's control. Dhulbahante's don't like SL and want nothing to do with it.

Just because Dhulo elders are getting paid to fly the SL flag doesn't mean anything, once SL stops bribing dhulos, they will leave the SL project for good.

Anyways, there should be 2 referendums between warsans and Dhuls! if the majority decides that they want to be apart of Somalia then their decision should be respected.

Forcing and begging people to be apart of your cult is pathetic and embarrassing, separate with your own territories and those that want to join you. Stop being such a beg.

Using your logic, we should have a nation wide referendum for Somalia including SL. If the majority of Somalia decides SL shouldn't get recognition then the Majority wins I guess.

Majority wins does not work in Somalia because your disregarding the fact that Somalia including SL is a clan based society.

That's how you sound like, tyranny of the Majority. First off, Most of Warsangeli sanaag currently is under PL's control. Dhulbahante's don't like SL and want nothing to do with it.

because Dhulo elders are getting paid to fly the SL flag doesn't mean anything, once SL stops bribing dhulos, they will leave the SL project for good.

Anyways, there should be 2 referendums between warsans and Dhuls! if the majority decides that they want to be apart of Somalia then their decision should be respected.

Forcing and begging people to be apart of your cult is pathetic and embarrassing, separate with your own territories and those that want to join you. Stop being such a beg.

Somaliland preceded Somalia as a recognized country in the world, Just like how when Somaliland Joined Somalia to Form the Somali republic it didnt require Somalias input, its absolving of this joint venture union doesn't require somalias input, the consent of Somalia, let alone a referendum with Somalian citizens. This iz without mentioning there was no legally binding act of union with Somalia to begin with:mjdontkno:

Just because Dhulo elders are getting paid to fly the SL flag doesn't mean anything,

and what are you doing in warsangeli small part of sanaag. Maa quraan baad akhriyeysaan:heh:

Last edited:
I agree, as a representitive of Beesha Sade we should let SL seperate. Why should we give two flying f*cks about Kastuumo State and some dhabayac0 crying and some tunaheads? They are supporting our extinction in Kismayo and JL in general.

VIVA SL.

f*ck JL dirty adoons fighting for a city when you can share:bell:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
No matter what happens politically, it is very important to always see each others as brothers instead of two distant strangers as 2pac once said. Spread love, hugs and firm handshakes and I promise u things will get better :)

Trending

Latest posts