Ex-NISA director Endorses the world to recognize Somaliland

Yeah. If they don't like Somaliland then they should not be apart of it, end of. If I was president of Somaliland, I would hand East Sanaag and Sool to Puntland. What purpose do they serve to us? I don't like bloodshed, I don't want to see people lose their lives over lines.

True, there are videos after videos of Sl army officers literally defecting from their post in eastern sannag province and joining Puntland.

If there was going to be an election from lowyado to las qoray referendum then there will be a high number of votes that would want an independent Somaliland. However, the question is what will happen to the people who want a re unification with Somalia and how would they cope with the fact that if SL gains its recognition as a member of the international community?

My previous post answered you:ayaanswag:
The majority were for union and minority were against it like the chief Garaad Abdiqani of dhulbahante. The union still happened. Same with leaving that union, majority always rules

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Exactly, I dont think a referendum in sannag province would help because the isaaq side ( western and central ) want somaliland and the darod side want somalia ( eastern )
I purpose to split Sanaag into two separate regions. One for Garhajis that joins Somaliland, and one for Warsengeli that joins Puntland. Somaliland's current regions are outdated, dating back to aff weyn era. We should divide Sanaag to better fit modern geographics of the area.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
The former NISA director, Mr. Abdilahi Sanbalooshe has called on Somalia Federal Gov’t to acknowledge the past atrocities committed against Somaliland people as genocide. The ex-NISA director has said that having the Southern Somalia failed to set its house in order, then we have to let Somaliland go and be free. Mr. Sanbalooshe has let the cat out of the bag by saying unequivocally that Somaliland was alienated from day one when the South and the North was about to merger to form the greater republic of Somalia. He has stated that Somaliland has achieved to form a functioning administration and won’t be held in limbo as there is no centralized govt in the Southern Somalia. The ex-NISA director went on to say that we the Southerners must inform the world that until we form a central gov’t with currency and army, we should let Somaliland to go. He also spoke of any issues that would be raised during Somalia-Somaliland talks. He said that any future talks between the two sides, Somalia must publicly take full responsibility of the atrocities that were subjected to Somaliland populace. He added that those who are alive and are implicated in the atrocities committed against the people in Somaliland must be tried as war criminals. Mr. Abdilahi is the first official that has held public office in Somalia’s Federal Gov’t who has made the new revelations by urging the current Somalian gov’t to recognize the crimes committed against Somaliland people as genocide.

Finally some honesty from the south.
f*ck that guy. He tried to stop my family from leaving the country back in 1989 because my mom was ssdf. Too bad my pop’s side had connections and my mom got out safely.

I purpose to split Sanaag into two separate regions. One for Garhajis that joins Somaliland, and one for Warsengeli that joins Puntland. Somaliland's current regions are outdated, dating back to aff weyn era. We should divide Sanaag to better fit modern geographics of the area.

I think the issaq live hadftimo mostly habar jecelo which is a town in sannag that is considered to be a border with wesengali.

I think the issaq live hadftimo mostly habar jecelo which is a town in sannag that is considered to be a border with wesengali.

You both are talking nonsense. After Somaliland government Sanaag is controlled by my subclan. And we live from west to far eastern sanaag. Just like we live as far east as xudun in sool. Just like Eritrea and Ethiopia, Syria and Egypt, and many places. We united with Somalia in 1960 and we take what we came with

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You both are talking nonsense. After Somaliland government Sanaag is controlled by my subclan. And we live from west to far eastern sanaag. Just like we live as far east as xudun in sool. Just like Eritrea and Ethiopia, Syria and Egypt, and many places. We united with Somalia in 1960 and we take what we came with
Where does Garhajis live in East Sanaag? Last I recall, we only extend to the middle of Sanaag, the rest is Darood.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I do believe that somaliland should be independent, what's wrong with that?
Unlike some we do not buy the secessionist hypocrisy, your aspirations are admirable but in the end too great a goal for your people.

Manners in order before we entertain the notion of self determination. Come with a humble mindset before you dare question the territorial integrity of a nation.

Unlike some we do not buy the secessionist hypocrisy, your aspirations are admirable but in the end too great a goal for your people.

Manners in order before we entertain the notion of self determination. Come with a humble mindset before you dare question the territorial integrity of a nation.

In my opinion Somalia has no territorial claims of SL , the majority of the people dont want to be part of Somalia.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
In my opinion Somalia has no territorial claims of SL , the majority of the people dont want to be part of Somalia.
I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy, we must point it out wherever we see it.

To be honest you should thank me so you don’t spend another 28 years like your parents generation hoping for someone to come along and say “Kneel. You are now recognized! Rise!” Fantasy is for children.

Trending