Ex-NISA director Endorses the world to recognize Somaliland

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
HG never ate cambuulo and they never slept, they just didnt get the chance to lead yet like we did with Aideed, were we conquered all the do0ros and all of south, HAG needs its real leader back The HGs to be supreme once again.
Yeah Mohamed f
HG never ate cambuulo and they never slept, they just didnt get the chance to lead yet like we did with Aideed, were we conquered all the do0ros and all of south, HAG needs its real leader back The HGs to be supreme once again.
Tell me one good achievement Aideed left this world with ?

I agree, as a representitive of Beesha Sade we should let SL seperate. Why should we give two flying f*cks about Kastuumo State and some dhabayac0 crying and some tunaheads? They are supporting our extinction in Kismayo and JL in general.

VIVA SL.

f those id0ors, we must make their lives as difficult as possible, never shall we recognize them, they are still our enemy and keeping them in this quagmire is the ultimate punishment.

as long as marehan has a say in somalia, id0ors will never be recognised.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
f those id0ors, we must make their lives as difficult as possible, never shall we recognize them, they are still our enemy and keeping them in this quagmire is the ultimate punishment.

What beef do we have with them? We dont border them we don't see each other often, lets bury the hatchet. we lose nothing in defending these ungrateful Kab iyo lax scum who wish for our extinction.

What beef do we have with them? We dont border them we don't see each other often, lets bury the hatchet. we lose nothing in defending these ungrateful Kab iyo lax scum who wish for our extinction.

those id0ors sent a delegation to kismaayo (madoobe event)for the hatred they have for marehan.

marehan will never recognise somaliland, only we can give them the ictraaf they seek.

We got no beef with MX. Farmaajo should tighten the rope on Somalian troublemakers :yousmart:

Sanboloshe is a man that speaks from his heart and I respect him dearly for it. More politicians should follow him

SL should only be allowed to secede if they take all the way up to Tukaraq...

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
those id0ors sent a delegation to kismaayo (madoobe event)for the hatred they have for marehan.

marehan will never recognise somaliland, only we can give them the ictraaf they seek.
Actually wa ka baaqdeen saying it would egregious to the independence of SL

The real SLers didn't go to that sham

Don't be ashamed of our blessed dish sxb. While they eat Baasto and become jileec we eat cambuulo making us hardened iljeex Warriors.

The week before a battle would you wanna be eating cambuulo daily or baasto. This is the secret to our expansion. Even his name Merka the city we have taken over Mashallah.

Why do you call people "idoors" war niniyo..... STOP DISSING PEOPLE'S QABIL.....
I was taught to respect people regardless of who they are.......

Thanks to Failmaajo Hawiye have finally squashed their minor differences & are now the most united since the days of Aidiid. I just hope you wake up from the d0ofar midnimo propaganda & ready to split up their territories between Isaaq & Hawiye.

See you at the dinner negotiation table. :gaasdrink:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Says Isaaq is his enemy.

Does not want Isaaq to gain independence instead, wants to make their lives as difficult as possible to stay with Somalia.

:umwhat:

Timo Jareer and proud

I support SL independence as long as Hargeisa has a vote in East Sanaag/Sool if the Daroods want to stay with Somaliland or not. Gadabuursi already are pro SL, we don't need to force people (Darood) to be apart of something they don't want to be.

I support SL independence as long as Hargeisa has a vote in East Sanaag/Sool if the Daroods want to stay with Somaliland or not. Gadabuursi already are pro SL, we don't need to force people (Darood) to be apart of something they don't want to be.

If there's a referendum it's All of Somaliland. In 1960 Garaad Abdiqani Garaad Jaamac who was chief Garad of all Dhulbahaante was against the union with Somalia but majority of Somalilanders were for it. Majority rules and it's done on a nation basis not a village or district

True, I agree but I do believe that since president cigal was president that harti inhabitants of somaliland were mostly against the succession of somaliland.

Exactly, this isn't 1980s, no beef whatsoever, Somaliland doesn't harm me nor my interests.

As Somaliland we support a stable united Somalia from Ras casayr(Puntland regions most northern tip) to Ras Kambooni(Jubba region border with Kenya). Farmaajo need to crack down on Kenyan agents to make that happen:kanyeshrug:

Timo Jareer and proud

True, I agree but I do believe that since president cigal was president that harti inhabitants of somaliland were mostly against the succession of somaliland.
Yeah. If they don't like Somaliland then they should not be apart of it, end of. If I was president of Somaliland, I would hand East Sanaag and Sool to Puntland. What purpose do they serve to us? I don't like bloodshed, I don't want to see people lose their lives over lines.

If there's a referendum it's All of Somaliland. In 1960 Garaad Abdiqani Garaad Jaamac who was chief Garad of all Dhulbahaante was against the union with Somalia but majority of Somalilanders were for it. Majority rules and it's done on a nation basis not a village or district

If there was going to be an election from lowyado to las qoray referendum then there will be a high number of votes that would want an independent Somaliland. However, the question is what will happen to the people who want a re unification with Somalia and how would they cope with the fact that if SL gains its recognition as a member of the international community?

Trending