Ex-Muslims

I'm not trying to force you to believe. If you don't then lakum diinukum wal ya diin. But the culture and familiarity we share is because of similar upbringing, which is heavily influenced by Islam. If you acted as you believed and taught your children that, then it would be a different scenario. I suspect most of you will end up marrying ajnabi anyway, taking you even further away.

giphy.gif

Then what do cultural muslims do then huh. You have too much hate for gaalo sxb. Wallahi its not that serious. It is what it is eggman I still love ya though my countryman.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Then what to cultural muslims do then huh. You have too much hate for gaalo sxb. Wallahi its not that serious. It is what it is eggman I still love ya though my countryman.
It's not hate I'm pointing out the ideology and values is very alien. It is a 1:1 match of any cadaan atheist. That is all. You are very well programmed.

It's not hate I'm pointing out the ideology and values is very alien. It is a 1:1 match of any cadaan atheist. That is all. You are very well programmed.
All I'm saying is that the internet isn't real life. Ive met countless somali who are bila deen, countless who are cultural muslims, sufis and regular schmegular muslims. This idea that simply not believing equates to them not being somali no more and losing all somalinimo is 68iq nonsense. No other country would even think that it sounds so absurd to them. A copt Christian arab would have more in common with a muslim arab than a somali, and a muslim ajnabi will always have more in common with his own people. Only salafs create this us vs them mentality that just breeds hatred. They can have their own island and takfir each other till the last man standing for all I care. However somalinimo will always exist in a somali regardless if he believes or not. You will always have more in common with any somali than a muslim ajnabi. Thats the last I'll say on the matter.

All I'm saying is that the internet isn't real life. Ive met countless somali who are bila deen, countless who are cultural muslims, sufis and regular schmegular muslims. This idea that simply not believing equates to them not being somali no more and losing all somalinimo is 68iq nonsense. No other country would even think that it sounds so absurd to them. A copt Christian arab would have more in common with a muslim arab than a somali, and a muslim ajnabi will always have more in common with his own people. Only salafs create this us vs them mentality that just breeds hatred. They can have their own island and takfir each other till the last man standing for all I care. However somalinimo will always exist in a somali regardless if he believes or not. You will always have more in common with any somali than a muslim ajnabi. Thats the last I'll say on the matter.
This has nothing to do with salafism. I'm not one. I didn't say you weren't Somali, you guys call yourselves ex-Somalian.

What Somalinimo do you have left after you take everything out and attack it in favour of something that is foreign and contrary, which also happens to be the belief system of the dominant society you live in.

This has nothing to do with salafism. I'm not one. I didn't say you weren't Somali, you guys call yourselves ex-Somalian.

What Somalinimo do you have left after you take everything out and attack it in favour of something that is foreign and contrary, which also happens to be the belief system of the dominant society you live in.
I've said I disagree with this and like I said they can call themselves what they like they will still have somalinimo. Also I swear its a running joke because they get called exsomali for being bila deen lol.

@Sheikh Google claims to be not obsessed with Islam, yet his name and profile pic says otherwise.
:mjlol: :snoop:
You can't make this shit up. I thought ex-muslims were supposed to be ex-muslims, yet all they spend their time on is trying to find mistakes in our religion.

I've said I disagree with this and like I said they can call themselves what they like they will still have somalinimo. Also I swear its a running joke because they get called exsomali for being bila deen lol.
You may disagree but you are part of them and hold the same opinions. Answer me this, what do you have after you replace everything with your ideology which is the dominant society's beliefs. Is that what you call Somalinimo, by attacking Somali culture.

I find it funny that most apostates tend to discuss Islam with some laymen in order to feel justified, instead of being genuine and going to a scholar to ask the questions that give them doubt. Never have I seen an apostate win a debate over a learned Muslim, because atheists are one of the most delusional/illogical people on this planet.

You may disagree but you are part of them and hold the same opinions. Answer me this, what do you have after you replace everything with your ideology which is the dominant society's beliefs. Is that what you call Somalinimo, by attacking Somali culture.
Im tired sxb from going around in circles. Im a sufi or cultural muslim or whatever else you want to call me. I'm old enough to put aside these fantasy idea that somalinimo is just Islam. Ive meet countless bila deen somali, countless muslim Somali and the idea that the former is lacking any sort of somalinimo is something twitter or the internet has come up with. Real life doesn't work that way. Like I said before any other country would laugh in your face if you proposed the idea that just because somebody no longer believed they no longer have any sense of culture about them. This idea you are proposing is the very definition of 68 iq. Once again even you eggman would have more in common with a bila deen somali than a muslim ajnabi. Simples.

I find it funny that most apostates tend to discuss Islam with some laymen in order to feel justified, instead of being genuine and going to a scholar to ask the questions that give them doubt. Never have I seen an apostate win a debate over a learned Muslim, because atheists are one of the most delusional/illogical people on this planet.
Filer under error: either "insecurity of the believer" or "I didn't see it so it must not be true". Only need to utter a couple of words to join but must have a PhD in every fiqh and hadith under the sun if ya dare go man this don't make any sense to me.

Edit: also why leave your deen in the hands of sheikh tuulo or the imaam down the road. You have a super computer in ya pocket. Niggas just want to be lazy and run to a sheikh for confirmation bias when they cant discuss anything.

Im tired sxb from going around in circles. Im a sufi or cultural muslim or whatever else you want to call me. I'm old enough to put aside these fantasy idea that somalinimo is just Islam. Ive meet countless bila deen somali, countless muslim Somali and the idea that the former is lacking any sort of somalinimo is something twitter or the internet has come up with. Real life doesn't work that way. Like I said before any other country would laugh in your face if you proposed the idea that just because somebody no longer believed they no longer have any sense of culture about them. This idea you are proposing is the very definition of 68 iq. Once again even you eggman would have more in common with a bila deen somali than a muslim ajnabi. Simples.
So you don't even know what you are, what do you mean I'm Sufi or cultural Muslim.

I asked you what in your beliefs is tied to Somalinimo. I can replace you with any western atheist and your beliefs would be indistinguishable from a random twitter atheist.

Filer under error: either "insecurity of the believer" or "I didn't see it so it must not be true". Only need to utter a couple of words to join but must have a PhD in every fiqh and hadith under the sun if ya dare go man this don't make any sense to me.
First of all stop talking like a teenager that's been on meme forums his whole life, and talk like an adult instead. Second of all, how about the fact that I haven't seen it is because atheists don't have any ground to stand on?

Insecurity suggests that I don't feel secure in my beliefs as a muslim, brother that's far from true. I've been to speakers corner, debates between muslims and atheists out of curiosity to see the other side of the coin. However what I've realized is Islam is the truth.

Now back to you, where do you live? And in your area, have you been to a muslim scholar to talk about Islam? Or do you only sit on your laptop talking to laymen in order to feel better about yourself? You do know that most muslims on this website are laymen right?

Last edited:
I know that everybody makes jokes about Ex-Muslims being obsessed with Islam but in all seriousness why do so many of them seem to be obsessed with Islam.

Shelves of Islamic books, studying the Quran daily to find flaws, constantly posting about Islam.

They study Islam more than kids in dugsi do.
:dead:
I don't get it, so many people miss the point of religion. They think it's just black and white, like this is the right religion and all other religions are fake.

Edit: also why leave your deen in the hands of sheikh tuulo or the imaam down the road. You have a super computer in ya pocket. Niggas just want to be lazy and run to a sheikh for confirmation bias when they cant discuss anything.
I personally don't need to go to a sheikh because I see myself as someone that knows enough about Islam, but seeing as you clearly call yourself a 'Google Sheikh' and claim to know a lot about Islam then why not debate/discuss with a learned person? Instead of being on somalispot debating laymen 24/7?

You strike me as a little boy that looked up some hadiths and quranic verses on the internet, without even knowing the context, and make dumbfounded conclusions. That's why you particularly need to discuss with a learned muslim, but seeing as you brushed it aside to make it seem like it's seeking confirmation bias shows me that you might be the insecure one sxb. Insecure at the fact that your Google Sheikh ways will make you look retarded in public.

I think the main reason is ex Muslims want other Muslims to leave Islam and stop people from reverting.they also believe they're on some heroic mission to "save" people from islam.IMO if you left a religion why do you then let your whole life revolve it? Makes me think they are trying to make up for the time they couldn't hate on Islam openly. At the same time most of these ex Muslims are shunned by their families? So maybe they're hurting and acting out on this. Anyways that's why I support secularism. Religion should be a private matter. That way there's less problems. The problem is Somalis( idc about any other group of people lol) won't ever except it.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The truth is ex-Muslim Somalis are actually anti-Somali. It’s quite sad that because they turn their back on Allah they also turn on their people. And you see this with the choice of their partners, zero comprehension of their language, the snobbishness they show towards the way of life in Somali and the fact you couldn’t even tell them from the average Black person in the West. It’s unfortunate that the idea of religion and culture is intertwined for these people. So as self haters once they realise they hate one of the two, they drop both. It’s pretty pathetic. I pity them.

They are addicted to Islam because they want to feel better about themselves for leaving the religion.

I remember one Somali girl in University in Canada who was living a double life. Her father drove her to the uni pretty much every morning and she would take off her hijab the second he drove away. She became an atheist without her parents knowing, she would pray Salah at home just to appease her parents. She became obsessed with the religion, to the point that she would openly debate muslim students at the university.

I distinctly remember one comment she made that makes me laugh to this day: "I know Allah doesn't exist, but I do say the Shahada every night before bed just in case".

Trending