Ex-Muslims

I know that everybody makes jokes about Ex-Muslims being obsessed with Islam but in all seriousness why do so many of them seem to be obsessed with Islam.

Shelves of Islamic books, studying the Quran daily to find flaws, constantly posting about Islam.

They study Islam more than kids in dugsi do.
:dead:

I know that everybody makes jokes about Ex-Muslims being obsessed with Islam but in all seriousness why do so many of them seem to be obsessed with Islam.

Shelves of Islamic books, studying the Quran daily to find flaws, constantly posting about Islam.

I find them more honest. One thing I know for sure is they know more about the deen than your average layman. I mean if you're gonna unpack years of confirmation bias and group thinking and childhood indoctrination the least they can do is at least learn about everything.

Most Apostates who leave Islam happen to be Atheists or Agnostics. If I was an Atheist or Agnostic (May Allah protect me from ever leaving his religion), I wouldn’t be concerned about religion or even waste my time arguing over it, I would be with multiple women on a beach drinking champagne and living my life “to the fullest.”

This is why in Islam, Apostates deserve to be executed and the more they bark, the more I appreciate the punishment of Apostasy.

Most Apostates who leave Islam happen to be Atheists or Agnostics. If I was an Atheist or Agnostic (May Allah protect me from ever leaving his religion), I wouldn’t be concerned about religion or even waste my time arguing over it, I would be with multiple women on a beach drinking champagne and living my life “to the fullest.”

This is why in Islam, Apostates deserve to be executed and the more they bark, the more I appreciate the punishment of Apostasy.
I like how your illusion of someone who left the deen is that they just want to f*ck multiple women and drink pinot colada lmao. That iman is based on regressing and denying yourself these things, says a lot about the insecurity of the believer that the things he hates are also the things he wants to be promised in the afterlife. Way to boil down life just too fucking and drinking shows the caveman mentality that stops you from being a full degenerate. I expected better from you @Tamir you are usually reasonable.

EDIT: Also how can you say I wouldn't be concerned about religion and in the same breath call for their deaths just because they left. Im actually done.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

No one obsessed with Islam, the problem is when Somali Muslims fail to refute you and you happen to point out the contradictions of the Arab religion they always try to derail the topic and say the same bull you just said.

The other thing is Somali,Ex-Muslims a-Woke folks are helping some of yall show truth path out this miserable Arab supremacy religion

We secular Somalia dont mean no harm at all and we come in peace, then only thing Awoke-Somalis are trying to do is to stop embarrassing yourself and simping for the desert dwellers in the Gulf, believing in relgion in 2021 is so backward and one should work hard to earn dollars and not some E-Jar you cant cash until you die. :chrisfreshhah:

No one obsessed with Islam, the problem is when Somali Muslims fail to refute you and you happen to point out the contradictions of the Arab religion they always try to derail the topic and say the same bull you just said.

The other thing is Somali,Ex-Muslims a-Woke folks are helping some of yall show truth path out this miserable Arab supremacy religion

We secular Somalia dont mean no harm at all and we come in peace, then only thing Awoke-Somalis are trying to do is to stop embarrassing yourself and simping for the desert dwellers in the Gulf, believing in relgion in 2021 is so backward and one should work hard to earn dollars and not some E-Jar you cant cash until you die. :chrisfreshhah:
It goes like this. Make a point, derail the convo or say you need to go to a sheikh, hit the mental gymnastics button, say all your points have been refuted, or ad hominem. My personal fav is you left to just drink and f*ck. Nigga... Wallahi this is why I advocate for Sufism or just being an easy-going deist. If you gonna play pascals wager at least enjoy the one life ya got.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Such a backward mentality bruh,imagine taking someone's life just because he has different belief than you?:jcoleno::mindblown:

Sooner or later, folks with this type of sick mentality would fade and die out in a decade or so,sxb I I guarantee you no one would even practice relgion anymore and many countries including the US has turned church's into parks because no one attended the masses.

Last edited:
Ex Muslim study islam more than the average Muslim just to find a fatwa from some shady scholar in India from the 12th century that nobody takes seriously to disprove islam

Fucking hell sxb, that escalated quickly :heh:

FBI yes this man over here

giphy.gif

See you twenty yrs Later when you get trained through by bbc in your cell

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I feel like I have some reasonable opinions to provide but at the end of the day I'm not an ex-muslim or a salafist.

So I'll watch from the sidelines hahaha.

giphy.gif

I feel like I have some reasonable opinions to provide but at the end of the day I'm not an ex-muslim or a salafist.

So I'll watch from the sidelines hahaha.

giphy.gif
Nigga you are my tag team partner. I'mma tag you in when I get tired of putting these salafs on blast. I want you to sweet chin music these degenerates.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

The reddit exmuslims sub /r/exmuslim is terrible and they are like Mentally ill sick fucks

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nigga you are my tag team partner. I'mma tag you in when I get tired of putting these salafs on blast. I want you to sweet chin music these degenerates.

Yeah, I'll be gone for an hour or two but I'll come back to karbaash.

Laakin, let's get the salafists and the ex-muslims fight a bit longer first. I wanna see the type of retorts thrown today.

15 SSpot dollars we hear "he has went to drink and f*ck" at least twice.

:silanyolaugh:

Trending