Every time @medulla posts

I still click on the spoiler for some reason and walahi shit annoys the f*ck outta me. I have never even clicked the video due to principle. :kanyehmm:

Wydm "a really bad song."? If it wasn't for @Medulla I wouldn't have been plugged with Playboi Carti Red on Red.
:wtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was worse.
giphy.gif

Maybe it's me who has bad taste in music because I don't really listen to music like that or I try not to.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
That was worse.
giphy.gif

Maybe it's me who has bad taste in music because I don't really listen to music like that or I try not to.

Slandering my music tastes?I dont mind being called a lot of things but MUSIC crosses that level HOW DARE YOU ! Do you know who daniel caesar is? Maybe you are just tired and are just saying things out of stress I forgive you

Slandering my music tastes?I dont mind being called a lot of things but MUSIC crosses that level HOW DARE YOU ! Do you know who daniel caesar is? Maybe you are just tired and are just saying things out of stress I forgive you
I only know that song get you and it puts me to sleep listen to this and you'll never go back to that trash.

"Warya! I was raised by Somalis!":damnmusic:
Somaliland_flag_on_world_globe.gif
Hard.

giphy.gif

Trending