Ever get homesick of Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lived in the UK all my life. I've been back home to Somaliland 4 times. Everytime I come back I feel sad. The UK is a great country and I am very great full but God damn this weather is depressing.:damn:

I miss the weather, food and clean air of Hargeisa.:banderas:

:chrisfreshhah:

I get homesick of my own country when I'm there. I'm so excited when I leave and I have only been there maximum 6 weeks out of the few times I was there.

It's a terrible place. I feel sorry for the dhaqan celis kids. I have also never seen anyone move there full time and if they have, the most they could do was a year and they come back.

I only get 4 weeks of vacation and I'll be spending it wisely. It's not like the days of university or school days where you get up to 4 months off. Somalia is not vacation-worthy, forget about moving there.

It's definently not a boring place. There's so much to do and so many places to see. You can never sit down to take a break. It's a nice place if you go to the bush or the beeraha or mountainous area and the travels you take. I always have fun. But nah.

:chrisfreshhah:

I get homesick of my own country when I'm there. I'm so excited when I leave and I have only been there maximum 6 weeks out of the few times I was there.

It's a terrible place. I feel sorry for the dhaqan celis kids. I have also never seen anyone move there full time and if they have, the most they could do was a year and they come back.

I only get 4 weeks of vacation and I'll be spending it wisely. It's not like the days of university or school days where you get up to 4 months off. Somalia is not vacation-worthy, forget about moving there.

It's definently not a boring place. There's so much to do and so many places to see. You can never sit down to take a break. It's a nice place if you go to the bush or the beeraha or mountainous area and the travels you take. I always have fun. But nah.

Why would someone like you go there?:drakewtf:

Maybe I should tell ciyaalka xaafadda that you are a daboole. You would be stoned to death on site.:hemad::mjlol:

Why would someone like you go there?:drakewtf:

Maybe I should tell ciyaalka xaafadda that you are a daboole. You would be stoned to death on site.:hemad::mjlol:

You'll be shocked at how many gays are there. I have downloaded gay apps and have used fake GPS to adjust location and there are many gay Somalis there looking for sex online.

Djibouti and K5 is also very represented despite its small size. Maybe internet access is better there. South Somalia are dead zones. Maybe because Al Shabab control the area. There are only 2 or 3 brave people.

Don't worry I'll never be back. I'll be contributing to the development of my real country and the industry I work for and not Somalia. Hehe

You'll be shocked at how many gays are there. I have downloaded gay apps and have used fake GPS to adjust location and there are many gay Somalis there looking for sex online.

Djibouti and K5 is also very represented despite its small size. Maybe internet access is better there. South Somalia are dead zones. Maybe because Al Shabab control the area. There are only 2 or 3 brave people.

Don't worry I'll never be back. I'll be contributing to the development of my real country and the industry I work for and not Somalia. Hehe

So you go there for a sex holiday?:faysalwtf:

That gay app still won't save you from ciyaalka xaafadda.:mjlol:

Keo

VIP
I always found it fascinating how you would see 3 - 4 year old kids just walking by themselves in the streets in Somalia. Imagine that was in the West, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts