Ever Been In Trouble With The Law?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nee
You would not be the first homicidal pacifist I've met. You've gotta be unstable to go in for turn-the-other-cheekism.

How do you think Tolstoy came to be one? He spent years in the army and ran niggas through with bayonets. Later after he'd had his fill of blood he decided cutting off people's nuts was not as fun as he thought it was and became an apostle of the meek and mild. That's why I never trust these guys. Their nonviolence is a cover for some deep seated pathological shit.

Listen, man I'm reporting you your ass to the fuzz. You are a clear and present danger.

no need to report me saxiib,
i am aware of my nature, thats why i worked hard to control it.
I use acting which i discovered that i am good at, i am good at acting like an alpha male,
it keeps most alphas away. In real life most alphas are cowards and prefer to pick on what they consider beta males , and avoid other alphas. So i copy what they do and it keeps most of them away.
I also have skills at conflict resolution.

in some rare occasions maybe i was not feeling like acting, maybe i was distracted i find myself in a violent situation.
The last one was also years ago attacked by 2 guys, all my acting and conflict avoidance failed, this is when my repressed personality came to life,
it was orgasmic instead of fear of getting fucked up by 2 much stronger men, my repressed personality only felt joy and freedom.

nah ill stick to my pacifism,
and practice running away.

He said arrested. Surely you can be arrested in your early teens. How do you know that he is eighteen, quruxley? Are you his wetnurse? If so, why can't you breastfeed me too?
:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
My mistake, I will never ever speak for someone ever again, if it gets me this level of harassment.
noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
dude slapping your penis on a guys face is gay, very homo..
happy that you survived jail, and removed from sex offenders register though, mabrouk.

ive been lucky to have lived in a corrupt country where your criminal record could be erased if you know the right person.

in my case it was straight up assault, some fool disrespected me and i lost my cool, he was hospitalized with a broken jaw and ribs.
I was 13 and it was in the school bus when he called me a nigga , and insulted my race..
i followed him home and beat his ass just outside his house, his own parents called the police and i didnt notice them pull over as i continued to attack him while he was on the floor.

lucky my dad knew someone who knew the police commissionair and all i suffered was 48 hours in lockup, and i was grounded for a month

:ftw9nwa:
:russ: calm down sxb don't believe his bullshit story, that never happened.

nee

no need to report me saxiib,
i am aware of my nature, thats why i worked hard to control it.
I use acting which i discovered that i am good at, i am good at acting like an alpha male,
it keeps most alphas away. In real life most alphas are cowards and prefer to pick on what they consider beta males , and avoid other alphas. So i copy what they do and it keeps most of them away.
I also have skills at conflict resolution.

in some rare occasions maybe i was not feeling like acting, maybe i was distracted i find myself in a violent situation.
The last one was also years ago attacked by 2 guys, all my acting and conflict avoidance failed, this is when my repressed personality came to life,
it was orgasmic instead of fear of getting fucked up by 2 much stronger men, my repressed personality only felt joy and freedom.

nah ill stick to my pacifism,
and practice running away.
Acting is for gamma males. Brawlers don't act.

Yes, you have to throwdown even if the two dudes are stronger than you. Sure, you'll get mauled, but your integrity will still be intact, and they won't think they can rape you whenever they want. Good chess move. You're not a King yet. But definitely more than a Pawn, probably a Knight I'm guessing, or perhaps given your pansy acting, a bit of a Queen.

Always avoid pacifists and vegetarians. Adolph was a vege, and look at what he did to Germany. In fact avoid all do-gooders completely. The Bolsheviks promised a new dawn of happiness, equality, and universal brotherhood, but Comrade Stalin was more equal than other comrades. Humanitarians are snakes in the grass. Always go for the cynical politician. It has never failed me.

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
My mistake, I will never ever speak for someone ever again, if it gets me this level of harassment.
noted-ryan-the-office.gif
I told you when we first started dating, I don't tolerate my women speaking of other guys. I get violent when that happens macaanto. Also, did you get my name tattooed on your booty yet? Would show real commitment on your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending