Ever Been In Trouble With The Law?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
Since I became eligible to be arrested few years ago ,I never offend the law.
My record is clear & I will try to keep it that way. :dance:

Five years ago? So that means you're sixteen? Get the hell out of here, man. This site is for adults.
I'm sure he means he turned 18 a few years ago. In many countries, that is the legal age in which you're legally considered an adult and can be tried as one.

I'm sure he means he turned 18 a few years ago. In many countries, that is the legal age in which you're legally considered an adult and can be tried as one.
He said arrested. Surely you can be arrested in your early teens. How do you know that he is eighteen, quruxley? Are you his wetnurse? If so, why can't you breastfeed me too?

I have a few times. Nothing very serious in the main. Mostly speeding tickets that I never paid. But one was very serious. And it's taken years to play itself out. My ordeal only ended today. I'm very excited. I've been waiting for this day for ages. Aad baan ugu faraxsanahay wallahi.

Today is the day I get struck off the sex offender's register. I was breakdancing in the masjid out of joy. It's been a long and hard road, but I'm finally a free man.

I was sent to the lockup for grabbing Mustafa's booty after he looked at my then girlfriend with lustful eyes. I was about to paint his face white too with my organ of joy before concerned passersby jumped into the fray and pulled my pants up for me.

Turns out the guy was 15. I thought he was a man because he was very tall and muscular. Looks can be deceiving.

The silver haired magistrate told me that he understood cockslapping your enemies and violating their bodily integrity was a rich and time honored tradition of my clan, and that he did not want to disrespect my noble people in any way, shape, or form, but that things were done a little differently in Christendom. Only a custodial sentence could wipe away my foul and desperate crime. Mustafa was giggling like a schoolgirl at this point of the court proceedings. I told you he was not so innocent.

The turnkey put me in solitary confinement for my own safety because Mustafa's homeboys were in the pen and rumours swirled that pedos get bleedos. The inmates shoved snooker balls up their backside. Talk about shitting bricks. Five hard months I did behind those bars, always sleeping with one eye open, and always protecting my gluteus maximus from the intrusion of foreign objects. It was not a beautiful time.

Worst of all, the Majeerten I was protecting from lustful eyes was letting Pakistanis touch her where no man before has gone before whilst poor little Bidaarle was wasting away in a six by eight cell with a violent skinhead who had a tattoo of Pepe the Frog.

I came out a broken and devastated man. I had to report to the station twice a week and stay five miles away from school playgrounds, youth clubs, and swimming pools for seven years. All because I had my wicked way with an unruly Moroccan kid.

Yesterday the copper at the station told me, "In light of your sedulous commitment to your parole conditions for the past seven years, and your proven record in abstaining from pounding North African A-holes with your ten inch manhood, I am happy to recommend removal of your name from our sex offenders database."

"Thank you, Officer Matthews", I said. "You are a good man. Your English is a little formal for black as coal odayaal like me. I'm just an illegal immigrant who's not passed his ESL class. But I can tell there's love in your heart for the negrotariat. God bless you ina adeerkis".

I'm holding a celebration party tonight. My life of crime is behind me. I'm a reformed man. All the s here are welcome to the bash. Print out this thread and give it to the bouncers posted at the door. I know the Mustafa wannabes on here will try to sneak in on the premise that rough sex is on the table, but there will be no mercy for lovers of gaylordism. Fartuuns, Sacdiyos, and Fatumos, I'm not as good lookin as my Facebook profile would have you think, but I have a hairy chest, and I'm ready to get my freak on.

dude slapping your penis on a guys face is gay, very homo..
happy that you survived jail, and removed from sex offenders register though, mabrouk.

ive been lucky to have lived in a corrupt country where your criminal record could be erased if you know the right person.

in my case it was straight up assault, some fool disrespected me and i lost my cool, he was hospitalized with a broken jaw and ribs.
I was 13 and it was in the school bus when he called me a nigga , and insulted my race..
i followed him home and beat his ass just outside his house, his own parents called the police and i didnt notice them pull over as i continued to attack him while he was on the floor.

lucky my dad knew someone who knew the police commissionair and all i suffered was 48 hours in lockup, and i was grounded for a month

:ftw9nwa:

dude slapping your penis on a guys face is gay, very homo..
happy that you survived jail, and removed from sex offenders register though, mabrouk.

ive been lucky to have lived in a corrupt country where your criminal record could be erased if you know the right person.

in my case it was straight up assault, some fool disrespected me and i lost my cool, he was hospitalized with a broken jaw and ribs.
I was 13 and it was in the school bus when he called me a nigga , and insulted my race..
i followed him home and beat his ass just outside his house, his own parents called the police and i didnt notice them pull over as i continued to attack him while he was on the floor.

lucky my dad knew someone who knew the police commissionair and all i suffered was 48 hours in lockup, and i was grounded for a month

:ftw9nwa:
What country is that?

Cockslapping is gay? Not in my tribe.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Nope, I'm too fuleey. I have been around rule breakers in the past but I always went home before the crazy shit went down.

So you beat up on some Arab kid for calling you a negrotarian? Poor kid. Maybe he was just singing some 2pac song.
he was trying to get a rise out of me, or thought i was beta, people are stupid they think if someone is cool, and non confrontational then he can be a victim. i am a pacifist and calm because i have to be, to control my bloodlust..
i lost control and he nearly died ...

alxamdulilah only happened 1 more time a few years later, this time it was a skinhead in australia, melbourne.
i was waiting for the bus 11pm and this skinhead started it, he was with his friend both were drunk.
all i remember was walking home later, with my hands bloody, i remember things going crunch..
pretty sure i killed somebody..
watched the news like a hawk for weeks but nothing..
he either survived or the police didnt bother to investigate.

thats why i am a pacifict, my only weakness is someone who is racist and thinks i am below them,
my brain automatically registers them as non human and insect like a cockroach, and i lose control..

he was trying to get a rise out of me, or thought i was beta, people are stupid they think if someone is cool, and non confrontational then he can be a victim. i am a pacifist and calm because i have to be, to control my bloodlust..
i lost control and he nearly died ...

alxamdulilah only happened 1 more time a few years later, this time it was a skinhead in australia, melbourne.
i was waiting for the bus 11pm and this skinhead started it, he was with his friend both were drunk.
all i remember was walking home later, with my hands bloody, i remember things going crunch..
pretty sure i killed somebody..
watched the news like a hawk for weeks but nothing..
he either survived or the police didnt bother to investigate.

thats why i am a pacifict, my only weakness is someone who is racist and thinks i am below them,
my brain automatically registers them as non human and insect like a cockroach, and i lose control..
You would not be the first homicidal pacifist I've met. You've gotta be unstable to go in for turn-the-other-cheekism.

How do you think Tolstoy came to be one? He spent years in the army and ran niggas through with bayonets. Later after he'd had his fill of blood he decided cutting off people's nuts was not as fun as he thought it was and became an apostle of the meek and mild. That's why I never trust these guys. Their nonviolence is a cover for some deep seated pathological shit.

Listen, man I'm reporting you your ass to the fuzz. You are a clear and present danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending