Even the cadaan are starting to admit that ancient Egyptian origins are in Somalia.

Ancient Egyptians dont even have the same y genome as Somalis. Stop claiming other peoples heritage. The decedents of ancients Egyptians still live in Egypt, and Sudan.
Lol watch the video yarey were not the ones behind the video, or made the points raised on the video either, they're all cadaan schoolars๐Ÿ˜’ we dont go around and claim shid๐Ÿ˜ค

As if Somalis could build a civilization like that :mjlol:

Somalis were content with walking around with a camel for centuries, let's be real. :pachah1:
As the case with mayans, aztecs, Pashtun, Incas etc the list is long sxb, alot of people arent now what they used to be. But we didnt make the video, take it up with the White man that did itโ˜บ๏ธ

We were called Africas switzerland not long ago, just because you have low esteem, doesnt mean we all have to suffer that too. Fix up sxb shafka taag.
Ok but how come no civilization even 1% of ancient Egypt was built on the Somali peninsula if ancient somalis really did build this 3000 year long great civilization

So firauun the kafir during nabi musa's time was a possible ancient somali ?

:francis:

I read a while back this Egyptian man claiming firaun is not a story about Egypt or it happened in like a different village somewhere (maybe lower egypt not ancient Egyptian kingdom or Yemen) because ancient Egyptians never used the word pharaoh (they used king/queen) and they were known to record their history and happenings meticulously so youโ€™d think there would be some cave drawings about a prophet that split the sea in two + one of their kings drowning there.

He claimed it was a Jewish idea to change the location/time period make their claim as a chosen people more significant as ancient Egypt is known to have been a very advanced civilisation. He also said they were a very peaceful/educated kingdom and ruled fairly and ppl lived well there.

I donโ€™t know if the Quran actually mentions a location or time but to my knowledge it just says firaun and his people were transgressors etc. Maybe someone with more knowledge can inform me on that part.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
So firauun the kafir during nabi musa's time was a possible ancient somali ?

:francis:

Yup, the rebellious gene is in our DNA
pharaoh-body.jpg

fdb77107e1253f0d98aed7218248a521.jpg

Look at those cheekbones and tell me that isn't your adeer?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
I don't think it's true but I see why u think that because @SOMALI GENERAL says cushites are Nilotic + pre dynastic egyptians

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Lol watch the video yarey were not the ones behind the video, or made the points raised on the video either, they're all cadaan schoolars๐Ÿ˜’ we dont go around and claim shid๐Ÿ˜ค
lol white people arent a holy source. Some white people believe ancient Egyptians were white. Just because one said they are Somalis doesn't make it an absolute fact.

Boogie

Lol were not nilotic, and who is somali general sxb๐Ÿ˜…
He is a geneticist and its true though Majority of our african ancestry is proto Nilotic not modern nilotes since modern ones have some bantu admixture

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
He started sources of other white people, does that make his point stronger, when there are more schoolars who agree with him๐Ÿค”
Watched the video. There was no strong evidence. Everything was pretty vague. Ancient Egyptians considered punt to be their place of origin is nothing more than a mythical claim. It cant even be backed up by genome. You just want to believe what they are saying is true.

Boogie

Watched the video. There was no strong evidence. Everything was pretty vague. Ancient Egyptians considered punt to be their place of origin is nothing more than a mythical claim. It cant even be backed up by genome. You just want to believe what they are saying is true.
Damn

Keo

VIP
Ancient Egyptians weren't black but it could be possible they were "Cushitic looking" people. Not sure about them originating from Somalia though.

Trending