Ethiopia's domination of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
@Canuck why the f*ck do you care if xabashi begs in hargeisa. worry about Lascanod. I am Reer Hargeisa and I am OK with them begging in my city, I donate to them everytime I see them in hargeisa

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I don't care for Ethiopians tbh but I really like wot, and they know how to do hair

@Canuck why the f*ck do you care if xabashi begs in hargeisa. worry about Lascanod. I am Reer Hargeisa and I am OK with them begging in my city, I donate to them everytime I see them in hargeisa

It is not Hargeisa only plus They brought crimes, HIV, sex trade, children kidnapping, lowing the wages and taking jobs from Somalis plus shortage of water. They are adding more troubles to us. If you are reer Hargeisa you must know the Oromo maid who gave HIV to 10 persons through mixing her blood in the food.

View attachment 1851 View attachment 1850 View attachment 1849 View attachment 1848 Interestingly, when AMISOM was initially established to protect the new TFG from 2009 and onwards, the idea was that it should not be composed be forces from the neighboring states due to the risk of complicating the mission with the interests of the neigbouring states. Now, 5 years later AMISOM is fully composed of neighbouring states forces, with all the implications of complicating interests involved.

http://foreignpolicyblogs.com/2015/01/05/somalias-new-race-against-time/

@Subsilentio

Status
Not open for further replies.