Ethiopia's domination of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Interestingly, when AMISOM was initially established to protect the new TFG from 2009 and onwards, the idea was that it should not be composed be forces from the neighboring states due to the risk of complicating the mission with the interests of the neigbouring states. Now, 5 years later AMISOM is fully composed of neighbouring states forces, with all the implications of complicating interests involved.

http://foreignpolicyblogs.com/2015/01/05/somalias-new-race-against-time/

Khat head go back to your khat may be after you stopped chewing your mind would function

baraf really it is not about heart or lung, it is the fact that you are willing to share your country resources and history with these Oromo refugees that their sole loyalty is Ethiopia.

It is the fact that you Somalis are willing to share your resources, army, land with these Oromo refugees who their loyal is Ethiopia.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
@Canuck the Oromo refugees in Hargeisa are miskiin. I remember I gave $10 to two small girls in front of a kebab shop. Their eyes lit up and they were so happy. so cute.

Also you don't have to be high on khat to appreciate those amhara/tingrinya chicks man

@Canuck the Oromo refugees in Hargeisa are miskiin. I remember I gave $10 to two small girls in front of a kebab shop. Their eyes lit up and they were so happy. so cute.

Also you don't have to be high on khat to appreciate those amhara/tingrinya chicks man

Miskeen my ass. Istaghfurallah. Kids are kids I need to chill...

Status
Not open for further replies.