Ethiopia's domination of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been to Ethiopia?

I'm curious as to how bad the poverty is there for them to send their children to beg in the streets of hargeisa own their own.

That's what I am saying we ain't ballin ourselves in Hargeisa so why come here to beg? Never been to Ethiopia but I once read this article written by an Oromo that was called "From hell to Hadramaut" i was like istaghfurallah how can you compare your home to hell and act like Hadramaut is Jennah? Basically he was chronically the hell Oromos go through to come to Hargeisa and Bosaso to eventually reach their dream destination in Yemen cuz Ethiopia is so bad. The man was throwing mad shade at Somalis along the way. These ppl have a weird obsession with Yemen I have noticed.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
viva oromia siempre

dbbdf001067864b2123285192ef35bbf.jpg

i want little half oromo kids to better infiltrate somali society nd hopefully implement pro oromo policies @Canuck

viva oromia siempre

dbbdf001067864b2123285192ef35bbf.jpg

i want little half oromo kids to better infiltrate somali society nd hopefully implement pro oromo policies @Canuck

Sorry Somalis are fience Warriors and we never accept weak people like, I like more Afar, they are strong and never were slaved and know how stand up to habashi not like weak Oromo who all they do is run run run so run chicken. No wonder you are good in running race.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
Sorry Somalis are fience Warriors and we never accept weak people like, I like more Afar, they are strong and never were slaved and know how stand up to habashi not like weak Oromo who all they do is run run run so run chicken. No wonder you are good in running race.
somalis r slaves to amisom nd nicholas kay

somalis r slaves to amisom nd nicholas kay

Said the forever slave since 16 century till today the largest group in east Africa and you were ruled by habashis, Galla boy run run run that is only thing you were good in it. Just one slap n your face from Somalis and you will run as usually. Good thing Somalis are opening their eyes to you. Bye bye

Have you been to Ethiopia?

I'm curious as to how bad the poverty is there for them to send their children to beg in the streets of hargeisa own their own.

They are lazy people and begging in middleast make lot of money. In Somalia the kids begs in hargeysa, wife in Berbera and husband in PL all begging
Each one of them make 3$ daily. I heard that they own houses in their country. In Saudi and gulf the beggars making unbelievable money. Google about fake beggars in Egypt.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I don't like their dancing, I wonder what animal inspired it? Maybe it's modeled after birds?

Status
Not open for further replies.