Ethiopian troops enter Sool, Somaliland region

Status
Not open for further replies.
From this guy who couldnt bare to see the somali flag falling against thouisands of ethiopian troops and machine gun fire. Starving,Under heavy fire, and wounded but still couldn't let the flag be taken.
upload_2018-11-7_12-16-46.jpeg

To aabo ethiopia aabo ethiopia

Gunta tihiin wasa somaliyeey. This kind of shit should not be tolerated. Running to ethiopia is a sign of of a destitute people. Acting like a bunch of prostitutes for a 3rd world failing shithole.Atleast send zoom/aliland troops..

I HAVE SAID IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN..

ALL ODEY DHAQAMEEDS & ODEY KACAANS MUST BE EXECUTED FOR OUR COUNTRY TO PROSPER!

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Literally the dumbest of the dumb come on this forum. The darood elders called on international community , Muuse Bixi said he would allow anyone to cross the border to mediate without question . You guys are trying to make this something that it’s not. It isn’t even confirmed that this is even true. So far only fake news is reporting this

Bruv ignore their post it's just pretend they don't exist like they view our nation and only post threads about Somaliland and comment on Somaliland stuff any hate comments don't waste your time on Bohol Dr Osman etc

Lol it turns out this had nothing to do with the SL admin. I thought it was strange one of the twitter accounts I posted suggested that since the Ethio govt cut ties with regional admins.

From this guy who couldnt bare to see the somali flag falling against thouisands of ethiopian troops and machine gun fire. Starving,Under heavy fire, and wounded but still couldn't let the flag be taken.
View attachment 58777

To aabo ethiopia aabo ethiopia

Gunta tihiin wasa somaliyeey. This kind of shit should not be tolerated. Running to ethiopia is a sign of of a destitute people. Acting like a bunch of prostitutes for a 3rd world failing shithole.Atleast send zoom/aliland troops..

I HAVE SAID IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN..

ALL ODEY DHAQAMEEDS & ODEY KACAANS MUST BE EXECUTED FOR OUR COUNTRY TO PROSPER!

Do you know who is the man you posted?

Maxamuud Cabdulle Xalane AUN. He inspired the daljirka dahsoon monument and has a military base named after him (sad its now occupied by foreign ngos and forces)
:salute:
Raggedi
Only a true somali nationalist in this day and age knows him without googling.
AuN maxamuud xalane

Bohol

VIP
Deg Deg Daawo Sawiro:Ciidanka Itoobiya Oo Ka Soo Muuqday Koonfurta Sool

Ciidanka Gaarka ah ee Liyuu booliska ee dawlad deegaanka Soomaalida oo si weyn caawimo ugu qaybinaya dadkii ku barakacay Dharkayn geeyo.

Caawimadaas ayaa waxa ay qayb ka tahay gargaarkii uu soo diray Mdaxweynaha dowlada deegaanka somalida Mustafa Muxumud Cumar oo si toos ah gacanta ugu haya hawsha Maamulka ee Nabaynta ee labada Beelood .

Kornayl Shugri Jaamac Muuse,iyo hogaanka nabad galyada iyo cadaalada ee Gobolka doolo Cabdilaahi Axmed Cabdi oo iyagu howshan maamulayey

Kornayl shuri jaamac Muuse oo warbaahinta lahadlay ayaa sheegay in ay adkaynayaan nabada waxana uu ugu baaqay beelaha walaaha ah in ay nabad galyada ilaaaliyaan.

Sawirada iyo Qoraalka C/Kariin Olol

45592882_1814189052011614_5863144921891864576_n.jpg

45693873_1814188902011629_3145705069169606656_n.jpg

45719098_1814188878678298_3432817181866328064_n.jpg

45754845_1814188892011630_174473717731033088_n.jpg

45831707_1814189035344949_8094116888675614720_n.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You know what the sad thing is @Bohol no isaaq would that for u when you were lying on the ground. Just leave the state mate, your wasting ur time, your respected clan elders are anti somaliland, that's like my elders saying their anti puntland, u think I would be speaking against them?

Bohol

VIP
You know what the sad thing is @Bohol no isaaq would that for u when you were lying on the ground. Just leave the state mate, your wasting ur time, your respected clan elders are anti somaliland, that's like my elders saying their anti puntland, u think I would be speaking against them?

SY alone has several millionaires. No one needs "Isaaq" whatever that is.

Muse biixi gave the Green light for the ethiopians to enter somaliland :ulyin::mjlol:

Filimkaas ey baa cunay like they say in konfuria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending