Ethiopian troops enter Sool, Somaliland region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meanwhile they have over a million internally displaced in Ethiopia and ethnic war erupting all over the place, yet they do nothing about that.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I heard it was requested by the locals since they don't have any faith in Sland troops mediating.
You didn't hear shit saaxib, just say it for what it is, stop twisting and turning it around. Ethiopia in collusion with Somaliland are securing Sool. (If this is true)
What a hurtful blow to Puntland, the amount of ceeb. :mjkkk:

Last edited:
We told you fucking retards when Ethiopia signed onto Berbera deal we’d be closing down the border together. They literally said it in the statements given afterwards regional disputes would be addressed .

Forget about Sool it’s over now. Hurry to Sanaag and dig your trenches in the last little shithole you occupy there yaa ibnu shoe thiefs

We told you fucking retards when Ethiopia signed onto Berbera deal we’d be closing down the border together. They literally said it in the statements given afterwards regional disputes would be addressed .

Forget about Sool it’s over now. Hurry to Sanaag and dig your trenches in the last little shithole you occupy there yaa ibnu shoe thiefs
You didn't hear shit saaxib, just say it for what it is, stop twisting and turning it around. Ethiopia in collusion with Somaliland are securing Sool.

What a hurtful blow to Puntland, the amount of ceeb. :mjkkk:
Hoyo Ethiopia will make you guys into the best nation.
:liberaltears:

Literally the dumbest of the dumb come on this forum. The darood elders called on international community , Muuse Bixi said he would allow anyone to cross the border to mediate without question . You guys are trying to make this something that it’s not. It isn’t even confirmed that this is even true. So far only fake news is reporting this

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
this forum truly is filled with delusional souls
No, let me tell you who is delusional our mod Bohol, he thinks some dude from Sool called Ethiopian government and said we have lost faith in SL and then Ethiopia was like damn we have to intervene.
Who comes up with shit like this.. :what:

It's weird how some sites have been reporting this yet we havent seen any videos or pictures?

You'd think there would be video or a picture of the Ethiopian Army if they sent a massive convoy.

I checked a whatsapp group and no one is talking about this incident and I also checked couple sites and they aren't reporting this too.

The only site reporting that news is goobweyn and that Halgan Media account is Anti Ethiopian and posts so many fake news.

Yeah only fake news sites are saying this right now but we’re use to that . Even if it is true it’s not bad, but it’s most likely fake. I’m just going along with the qaldans on here like @embarassing just to show them how stupid they are

@embarassing is one of the largest purveyors of fake news on this website
calm down

It's not her fault because every Somali on twitter became a freelance journalist and some of them post news from unreliable sites.

Besides I seen you post some fake shit in the past and same could be said for everyone.

But her point still stands because there are thousands of Ethiopians soldiers in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts