Ethiopian troops enter Sool, Somaliland region

Status
Not open for further replies.
calm down

It's not her fault because every Somali on twitter became freelance journalist and sometimes post news from unreliable sites.

Besides I seen you post some fake shit in the past and same could be said for everyone.

But her point still stands because there are thousands of Ethiopians soldiers in Somalia.

:gucciwhat:

When have I ever posted fake shit. I barely even make threads all my comments are responses . There may be thousands in Somalia (@embarassing will actually deny this she can’t handle facts ) but there’s none to my knowledge in Somaliland. Maybe after the base is operational and they come to train and do exercises with UAE/SL

Settle kids. I told you it was Darood elders that requested it. Garaad Kulmiye is the Garaad of the Absame.

From Sland websites themselves.

"Wararka aan helayno ayaa in ciimaada Ethiopia uu hogaaminayo Garaad Kulmiye oo ka miid ah wafdi ka yimid dawlad deegaanka kuwaasi oo doonaya inay dhameeyan dagaalka soo kusoo noqnoqday deegaankaasi"

http://caynabanews.com/articles/963...Gudaha-UGalay-Deegaano-Ka-Tirsan-Gobolka-Sool

We already know daroods are servile to Ethiopians . Answer how no respectable Somali website is reporting the same thing ?

Bohol

VIP
We already know daroods are servile to Ethiopians . Answer how no respectable Somali website is reporting the same thing ?

So why are you acting like Somaliland called it? this has nothing to do with Sland. It is the locals that prefer this troops to mediating rather than Sland troops whom they accused of not being honest about the peace between the two communities.

So why are you acting like Somaliland called it? this has nothing to do with Sland. It is the locals that prefer this troops to mediating rather than Sland troops whom they accused of not being honest about the peace between the two communities.

No Sland has entirely nothing to do with this nor we were dishonest about the peace between the two. We weren’t even around when they started fighting again.

The elders called on the international community. No one singles out Ethiopia originally and President Bixi said the borders are open without any resistance to anyone trying to mediate between the two sides. Clearly Somalilands Ethiopian ally stepped in.

Ethiopians don’t give a f*ck about Garaad Kulmiye or what he asks. It was only after Muuse gave the green light did this fake news story come out.

Also link me to 1 respectable website repeating your fake news

The only thing funny here is your little fish smelling ass running under the legs of others and trying to send shots :chrisfreshhah:. You sell me fish in somaliland for very cheap prices. Don’t talk to me like I’m not your superior
Bro the only fish sold in somaliland is your sister in Xaargeysa market.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Ur telling me a dusty darood man called Ethiopian government and had them intervene.. Have you lost your mind?

If this is even true, then it was people higher up, stop embarrassing yourself.

Bro the only fish sold in somaliland is your sister in Xaargeysa market.

Nope we have badhans finest rolling in for cheap prices. Almost as cheap as a night with your fish smelling sister standing in the market. Why is your sister in the market btw? Doesn’t she know wasakhgeli have a curfew ?

Ur telling me a dusty darood man called Ethiopian government and had them intervene.. Have you lost your mind?

Kkk he has Abiy Ahmed on speed dial. Didn’t bohol tell you? Abiy keeps tabs on all his darood subjects . He sent Abiy a simple 1 word Text message that said “Help” and Abiy instantly knew it was Garaad Kulmiye the unknown darood man standing in a desert in Sool , “He must need our help!” Abiy said :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP

Learn to read abaayo. That is what Sland websites themselves published.

"Wararka aan helayno ayaa in ciimaada Ethiopia uu hogaaminayo Garaad Kulmiye oo ka miid ah wafdi ka yimid dawlad deegaanka kuwaasi oo doonaya inay dhameeyan dagaalka soo kusoo noqnoqday deegaankaasi"

Garaad Kulmiye is the main Garaad of Absame and has been in Sool for few weeks.

hqdefault.jpg

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Kkk he has Abiy Ahmed on speed dial. Didn’t bohol tell you? Abiy keeps tabs on all his darood subjects . He sent Abiy a simple 1 word Text message that said “Help” and Abiy instantly knew it was Garaad Kulmiye the unknown darood man standing in a desert in Sool , “He must need our help!” Abiy said :mjlol:
The things he says sometimes, it's hard to understand. He thinks Ethiopian army gives one fck about what Darood people think in Sool..

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Learn to read abaayo. That is what Sland websites themselves published.

Bullshitka jooji awoowo, show me a reliable source old man..

Bohol

VIP
The things he says sometimes, it's hard to understand. He thinks Ethiopian army gives one fck about what Darood people think in Sool..

And you think Ethiopia gives a f*ck about Sland? stop being delusional kid. Muse Bixi is not even allowed to see Abiy Ahmed :lol: . Khiyaali ba ku jirta.

Not sure if It happened, but it wouldn't be the first time daarood called foreigners to help them on somali soil. They called Ethiopia against hawiye in mudug and Mogadishu 2006, they called Kenyans to protect them from locals and install a gov for them in jubba. Afweyne used to call south Africans for air support against snm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts