NEWS Ethiopian puppet Farmaajo is still silent on the slow annexation of Somalia by Ethiopia including his clans shanty border towns!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This Duli low IQ Farmaajo is probably the worst president Somalia ever had in par with Barre, I swear I am not just saying this but tell me any President Somalia whose worse then this Xabash condom and his clan loyalists and supporters(CBB) are just dumber than a rock.

How could one worship a man who never built one a toilet in Gedo and spent 4 years turning his clans region into a Kenyan/Ethiopian colony and now signed them off the last Galguduud shanty town to Ethiopia, you really can't make this up.

Not only Goldogob,balan bal, but Caabudwaaq is also inside Ethiopia according to Googlemaps infact entire provisional border between Farlibaax, Hiiraan to Gori Rit, Nugaal has moved several KMs inside Somalia. Official request by Somali govt 2 Google is needed to change it.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Marehans want to be Ethiopian citizens at this point cuz they seem that’s the last option to escape from Habargidirs terror.

XabashMaajo, doesn't care about no shanty towns in Southern Somalia few malnourished Buuns live even if it is his relatives and family, all he wants is to keep being Abiya's wife and favorite slvt.:mjlol:

While him and his ilk are claming Somaliland, they are being gobbled up by Ethiopia..:silanyosmile:

Ethiopia went like:

We are sorry..
giphy.gif