Is Farmaajo helping Ethiopia annex the south?

Is Farmaajo helping Ethiopia annex the south?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The Ethiopian lap dog has been letting more Ethiopian forces to invade the south, since 2015 Ethiopians forces were operating at only three regions in Somalia, fast forward to 2020 and Ethiopians are in six different regions working with out the Amison mandate.

201676636033721197391619statforamisomiconX660(1).jpg

2020 Ethiopian forces are deployed and stationed all over the South.

F0B24679-CDD6-457C-86B3-CDF9793E4179.jpeg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
once the south is pacified from bad people, I believe the true healing of our nation will begin and that will also see all these neighboring countries exiting and returning to their borders :)

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
once the south is pacified from bad people, I believe the true healing of our nation will begin and that will also see all these neighboring countries exiting and returning to their borders :)

Do you really think Ethiopian is there help you clean up your mess? Do you know Ethiopia funds A.S? how do you expect them to fight against these terrorists when they are in bed with them and avoid to confront them and wage war on them?
:patrice:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Do you really think Ethiopian is there help you clean up your mess? Do you know Ethiopia funds A.S? how do you expect them to fight against these terrorists when they are in bed with them and avoid to confront them and wage war on them?
:patrice:

Both Kenya and Ethiopia should leave, we are perfectly capable of handling our business. :)

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Both Kenya and Ethiopia should leave, we are perfectly capable of handling our business. :)

You can't even secure Villa Somalia without Amison's help, I highly doubt the tribal SNA militia would be sufficient enough to secure a 14 mile of a square of a city, how can they secure when they are constantly fighting between them, looting land and settling tribal beefs, they are bunch glue sniffing addicts who could use many years of rehabilitation.
:reallymaury:
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...government-troops-clashed-in-mogadishu.86753/

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Let me ask you a question @Manafesto

what would it take for you to support the government and peace throughout the whole country? :)

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Let me ask you a question @Manafesto

what would it take for you to support the government and peace throughout the whole country? :)

I want all foreign troops out of Somalia,federal system in place with 1m1v for everyone, that is not much to ask but foreign governments are constantly installing puppets in Villa Somalia and we have people supporting them blindfully.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I want all foreign troops out of Somalia,federal system in place with 1m1v for everyone, that is not much to ask but foreign governments are constantly installing puppets in Villa Somalia and we have people supporting them blindfully.

We have the same end goals brother, insha'allah we will get our wishes :)

This was the plan all along. 2018 was the first time it was hinted that Ethiopia and Eritrea were mentioned to replace AMISOM. And we've been seeing non AMISOM ethio troops making way from mudug/jubba/shabeel. They'll have an active navy on Somalias coast in no time. Al shabaab is and always will be very alive since they are good mafia to keep business for the elite. You'd have to be braindead to think all those maps Abiy and others posted were by mistake:icon lol: Most N&N are already capping about Ethiopia being our new ally this isn't a coincidence either.

Article from 2018
_107121336_99f9f862-b68e-4b50-8179-655549d95e85.jpg

That won’t ever happen tough. Most tribes won’t help each other at all

He is too busy trying to make his clan dominant in jubaland which they are not that in the process he is legitimizing habash control of Somalia.

the disease or qabiil perfectly displayed.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
He is too busy trying to make his clan dominant in jubaland which they are not that in the process he is legitimizing habash control of Somalia.

the disease or qabiil perfectly displayed.
:wtf:
MX was dominant in Jubaland before Farmaajo was even born , whats your beef with MX I have noticed you also co-sign the bombings in Gedo and the war crimes in Kismaayo.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
MX was dominant in Jubaland before Farmaajo was even born , whats your beef with MX I have noticed you also co-sign the bombings in Gedo and the war crimes in Kismaayo.

We sacrificed some much for niggas that hate us. I'm pro MX to the core. f*ck Somalia.

:ohlord:

No you were not. You can’t just lie.
If you were dominant it would show like it shows in hargaysa and Mogadishu and bay and Garowe.

and I don’t co-sign Gedo bombing. Read my posts