Not open for further replies.

alien

πŸ“outer space
VIP
9AD2BADE-7F44-4990-90A9-008350FF121A.jpeg

:mjlol:

:deadpeter::kanyehmm:

girl-bye.gif

She is South Sudanese; her clan, the Gajaak Nuer, reside in Gambella and only arrived in that region in the 1900s.

I hope she's short and marries out

:susp:

What's wrong with looking like this Nuer girl below and other Nilotes?

DDS8iErW0AAPuMN.jpeg

Dinka

Adau-Mornyang-22.jpg

Kalenjin

we.jpg

Teda

4a422f4cdd73d9617a42dddda35b34e2.jpg

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
If we keep it real she does not look Ethiopian, I would’ve never guessed until she said it

You raysiist. I know we Cushites and Ethiosemites are like 95% of the country but there are Nilo-Saharans and Omotics in there, niyahow. Indigenous Nilo-Saharans and Omotics you imperial colonizers with your MENA blood are encroaching upon. They demand reparations.

alien

πŸ“outer space
VIP
:deadpeter::kanyehmm:

View attachment 238847

She is South Sudanese; her clan, the Gajaak Nuer, reside in Gambella and only arrived in that region in the 1900s.

I hope she's short and marries out

:susp:

What's wrong with looking like this Nuer girl below and other Nilotes?

View attachment 238843

Dinka

View attachment 238846

Kalenjin

View attachment 238844

Teda

View attachment 238845
aparently shes anyuak. she hates nuers because they are apparently killing each other and stealing anuak land
BC55A0BA-899F-4FC7-B988-97D1EA467530.jpeg

Nilotes and Bantus always be begging to be Cushitic descendants. Whenever Horners say East Africa and include North Sudan, you always see S.Sudanese and Bantu/Nilotes of SE Africa screaming 'hOW BouT Us?' :mjlaugh:

Nilotes and Bantus always be begging to be Cushitic descendants. Whenever Horners say East Africa and include North Sudan, you always see S.Sudanese and Bantu/Nilotes of SE Africa screaming 'hOW BouT Us?' :mjlaugh:

Nilotes are the original East Africans, so miss me with that BS.

triple-hhh.gif

You can have the Horn African title

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
she looks beautiful and I know they have hairless skin which is the best, today I saw a black girl riding a bike with half her ass hanging out, the ass hanging out was not the problem but the fact that her lower back was hairy, I legit wanted to puke.

reer

VIP
Is Sudan in East Africa?

We use to reside as far North as the Sudan-Egyptian border and even Southern Egypt (Nabta Playa) so give it up, walaal.
in canada and uk east african is a racial term not geographical term. it means cushitics (except arab sudanese).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts