ethiopian nilote angry she looks south sudanese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sudan-Egypt border is Cushitic territory.Accept your Central African origins brother :damedamn:

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

It's not an origin point if we arrived in Central Africa from Northeast Africa; you've essentially flipped it.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Is Sudan in East Africa?

We use to reside as far North as the Sudan-Egyptian border and even Southern Egypt (Nabta Playa) so give it up, walaal.
Center East, the only people to your east are cushites, while to your west there are Hunter gather groups like Pygmies and Bantus.

I don’t think she wants to look cushite, it seems like she doesn’t like south Sudanese people for killing her people who live in ethiopia or something.

Her people are not even indigenous to Ethiopia, so it makes absolutely no sense for her to frame it in that way; the Anyuak are a much smaller ethnic group and are not really martial -- hence the torment she feels from Nuer encroachments and predations.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Her people are not even indigenous to Ethiopia, so it makes absolutely no sense for her to frame it in that way; the Anyuak are a much smaller ethnic group and are not really martial -- hence the torment she feels from Nuer encroachments and predations.
Also its weird she is claiming ethiopia because of Nuer attacks on her people, weren't the "real" ethiopians Habesha, and did they not start off by attacking the Christian Nubians back when they were pagans they burned down the Nubian capital and stole everything. She is probably closer related to Nubians than she is Habesha, but she doesn't know that and she claims the people who literally ended her ancestors reign.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Also its weird she is claiming ethiopia because of Nuer attacks on her people, weren't the "real" ethiopians Habesha, and did they not start off by attacking the Christian Nubians back when they were pagans they burned down the Nubian capital and stole everything. She is probably closer related to Nubians than she is Habesha, but she doesn't know that and she claims the people who literally ended her ancestors reign.

The Nubians have had a Cushitic genetic profile for thousands of years now, so no; the Nubians have substantial Nilotic ancestry, but they are their own group now.

I think Lower 'Nubians' have been substantially Cushitic for a very long time, whereas the Kasu of Meroe (Kush) were probably similar to the Nara -- before they mixed with the Habesh of Eritrea.

Should be a compliment.. south Sudanese women are gorgeous
South sudanese women are tall and slender, but the problem is their dowry is very high compared to other cultures :mjcry:
I feel sorry for our brother Nilotic since he doesn't have the wealth for it (cows, sheep's, kettles. He's just like us living in West to make ends meet.

South sudanese women are tall and slender, but the problem is their dowry is very high compared to other cultures :mjcry:
I feel sorry for our brother Nilotic since he doesn't have the wealth for it (cows, sheep's, kettles. He's just like us living in West to make ends meet.

No, I can do it, but it's very expensive -- especially when I live in ungodly expensive Sydney; also, we work together with our brothers and cousins in order to pay the dowry.

My brother and I will each provide 2k for our cousin's 80k dowry next year.

In the Horn, saaxib

Cushites were also first in Kenya and Tanzania.

Nilotes were originally further North in Sudan, so we're Northeast Africans.
Lower Nubia was Cushitic as proven by the A-Group,C-Group and Early Kerma cultures.Claim Upper Nubia even though they probably spoke a Sudanic language and not a Nilotic one.Nilo-Saharan isn't a real confirmed linguistic community

No, I can do it, but it's very expensive -- especially when I live in ungodly expensive Sydney; also, we work together with our brothers and cousins in order to pay the dowry.

My brother and I will each provide 2k for our cousin's 80k dowry next year.
80/2=40
So you telling me 40 of your brothers wil each pay 2k :deadosama:
May god make it easier for yall.

Lower Nubia was Cushitic as proven by the A-Group,C-Group and Early Kerma cultures.Claim Upper Nubia even though they probably spoke a Sudanic language and not a Nilotic one.Nilo-Saharan isn't a real confirmed linguistic community

Like I told you before, I'm not concerned with what happened with the subsequent cultures of Lower Nubia. Nilotes use to reside very North before the A-Group or early Kerma even came about.

There is a genetic basis for all the Nilo-Saharan populations; we all share a Nilotic base.

Even Dinka and classical Nubian have shared cognates up to 27%, so you can't just dismiss it all -- especially when you add anthropological data and genetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending