Ethiopian messing with Adal's Wikipedia page. Removing somalis

Sedentary agriculturalists population of harar called the harla were somali , there closest related tribe meerhan , afar aussa chronicles details the xarla and their descendants , their history and their linages. you can look into oral history of the natives in the lands and , European historians record that the xarla where somali agriculturist .
You are full of 💩. Now Harla were Somali? Asalamu alekyum.

Wallahi billahi I am Somali. If someone doesn't align with your distorted opinions than they are not somali? I presented all my information. Imam Ahmed wasn't Somali. You guys don't want to accept the truth.
You said "i am somali" yet you write a broken somali copied from google. Why lie,
"aad baad u waalan tahay" is what a child would likely say not even a 7 year old speaks somali like that because its very formal. You should say like, waad walantahy, miyad walaty, aad ayad u walantahy......

waa waalantahay sxb. Beenta joooji. Ilaahay haku soo hanuuniyo. Stop deliberately lying about Imam Ahmed and the adal Sultante. Lying is haram in Islam. Wallahi I am Somali. I hail from galmudug.
All copied from google, write a long sentence my friend and stop saying Beenta jooji, its still formal. Beenta dadka ka jooji, tilmamo khaldan ayad uu tilmameysa, give me long sentence write a somali sentence not just two words my friend

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
The harla were ethiosemitic speakers and the ancestors of the hararis,siltis and zay people, if u have any doubts look at the personal names of harla people like Dil wenbera,del seged,Dil merrah,wagan,qecchin, gamis,.... All of them are ethiosemitic and still used by modern descendants of harlas
Also the futuh clearly seperates between harlas and somalis so...
Bro these new Habasha accounts keep popping up here talking nonsense @Admin @Sophisticate @Hodan from HR

waa waalantahay sxb. Beenta joooji. Ilaahay haku soo hanuuniyo. Stop deliberately lying about Imam Ahmed and the adal Sultante. Lying is haram in Islam. Wallahi I am Somali. I hail from galmudug.
Who are the people that live in galmudug, suldanka ama garadka ama booqorka qabilka miyad garaneysa ???? Stop the lie, you are not Somali.

Who are the people that live in galmudug, suldanka ama garadka ama booqorka qabilka miyad garaneysa ???? Stop the lie, you are not Somali.
May Allah almighty curse me if I am lying. Magaca Illahay baan ku dhaartay. I am related to the former president of Somalia Abdiqasam salad hassan.

I am habar gedir Cayr. Wallahi I am not lying. I also have family members who are Sacad.
Very good, this will now confirm if you are indeed somali. My last question is what sub clan and sub sub clan of Cayr is the former president of somalia Abdiqasim salad hassan and how were you related to him. Also count his name up to 2 grandfather. Example, Ali Ahmed qassim sharmake hassan. I myself dont have these answers cause you wont find it in google but someone from the blog can always confirm it.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
The harla were ethiosemitic speakers and the ancestors of the hararis,siltis and zay people, if u have any doubts look at the personal names of harla people like Dil wenbera,del seged,Dil merrah,wagan,qecchin, gamis,.... All of them are ethiosemitic and still used by modern descendants of harlas
Also the futuh clearly seperates between harlas and somalis so...
Maybe this is a error but multiple occasion Arab Faqih groups the people of Harla with the Somali clans
Screenshot_2023-07-06-01-43-59-88_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

20230706_014028.jpg

Very good, this will now confirm if you are indeed somali. My last question is what sub clan and sub sub clan of Cayr is the former president of somalia Abdiqasim salad hassan and how were you related to him. Also count his name up to 2 grandfather. Example, Ali Ahmed qassim sharmake hassan. I myself dont have these answers cause you wont find it in google but someone from the blog can always confirm it.
Cayr Yibadalay. My father and abdiqasam are good friends. I meet Abdiqasam in 2006 when Islamic Courts Union took over xamar from the moriyans. Cayr had alot of power in xamar in 2006.

Cayr Yibadalay. My father and abdiqasam are good friends. I meet Abdiqasam in 2006 when Islamic Courts Union took over xamar from the moriyans. Cayr had alot of power in xamar in 2006.
Never heard of cayr yibadalay, but i will confirm with my friend who is habar gidir, also why not mention his great grandfather name since you are related to him.

I just got a word from my Habar Gidir friend that there is no Yibadalay sub clan. Who are Yibadalay people he said. Also he said cayr are split into:

1-cabsiiye
2-habaraji
3-yabadhaalo
4-ayaanle
5-sabuux
6-yabar dhowrakace
7-babaanshe
8-suubiye caroole
9-xasan samadoorte
10- caalin ugaas

Any thoughts?

Never heard of cayr yibadalay, but i will confirm with my friend who is habar gidir, also why not mention his great grandfather name since you are related to him.
My father and abdiqasim were very close friends. I honestly don't recall abdiqasim great grandfather. I meet him a long time ago. Now he is living in cairo Mashallah. He is very old. May Allah grant him a long life.

I just got a word from my Habar Gidir friend that there is no Yibadalay sub clan. Who are Yibadalay people he said. Also he said cayr are split into:

1-cabsiiye
2-habaraji
3-yabadhaalo
4-ayaanle
5-sabuux
6-yabar dhowrakace
7-babaanshe
8-suubiye caroole
9-xasan samadoorte
10- caalin ugaas

Any thoughts?
Its Yabadhaalo. Wallahi on my mothers life I am cayr yabadhaalo. I wrote it the wrong way.

1-cabsiiye
2-habaraji
3-yabadhaalo
4-ayaanle
5-sabuux
6-yabar dhowrakace
7-babaanshe
8-suubiye caroole
9-xasan samadoorte
10- caalin ugaas

Any thoughts?
It yibadhaalo. I placed a Y Instead of O at the end.

My father and abdiqasim were very close friends. I honestly don't recall abdiqasim great grandfather. I meet him a long time ago. Now he is living in cairo Mashallah. He is very old. May Allah grant him a long life.
Amiin. these info about cairo is well documented. "Personal life. Since the end of his term as President, Hassan has rallied for a safer Somalia. He takes part in numerous events in and around Somalia where he talks to his fellow countrymen about how they can change their nation for the better. He now divides his time between Somalia and Egypt." Wikipedia

Its Yabadhaalo. Wallahi on my mothers life I am cayr yabadhaalo. I wrote it the wrong way.
You got the clan name wrong and forgot his great grandfather name, to me its red flags. Also let me confirm if the former president is yabadhaalo cayr. This will probably be the decider.

I am also related to ibrahim addow(May Allah have mercy on him). He is sacad sicid

Trending