Ethiopian messing with Adal's Wikipedia page. Removing somalis

Amiin. these info about cairo is well documented. "Personal life. Since the end of his term as President, Hassan has rallied for a safer Somalia. He takes part in numerous events in and around Somalia where he talks to his fellow countrymen about how they can change their nation for the better. He now divides his time between Somalia and Egypt." Wikipedia

You got the clan name wrong and forgot his great grandfather name, to me its red flags. Also let me confirm if the former president is yabadhaalo cayr. This will probably be the decider.
I didnt get it wrong i only misspelled it. Many somalis also spell it as yibadhaalo or yibadalow

Garaad diinle

 
Melesay is clearly ethio-semitic, Infact the first time the term malasay was ever mentioned was in reference to Muslim gafats who helped yekuno amlak overthrow the zagwes (if u don't know gafats were a mostly pagan ethiosemitic speakers from western ethiopia)
Source?

I just got a word from my Habar Gidir friend that there is no Yibadalay sub clan. Who are Yibadalay people he said. Also he said cayr are split into:

1-cabsiiye
2-habaraji
3-yabadhaalo
4-ayaanle
5-sabuux
6-yabar dhowrakace
7-babaanshe
8-suubiye caroole
9-xasan samadoorte
10- caalin ugaas

Any thoughts?
I don't believe that person is Somali.
Also Abdiquasim Salad Hassan is Absiye.

On one hand you have a well respected Harari scholar who had access to all the manuscripts inside the old Harari libraries as well as producing his own works for several European institutions on their request throughout the 20th century mentioning the Imam as Hawiye and giving 8 abtirsi of his.

FD25F5D1-1AC7-4F1B-89A7-09E990B72132.jpeg

The Harla that people love to claim were themselves considered to be Somali according to the Amhara scholar Mekuria. This guy is studied by the Amhara students in Universities and he thoroughly studied the old Amhara chronicles and the Amhara fought the Harla so why would he mention them as Somalis?

1E674988-4E8F-4FAA-9587-D2EE724AB37B.jpeg

Also you can be Harari and Somali.
Richard Burton noted this almost 2 centuries ago

5FF5843C-F27E-4914-8FF4-7271E2B1B514.jpeg

Also many of the Harari people have abong (Abun) and Adash (as their clan patriarch who are clearly Karanle subtribes and towns

EAF4BF11-78FC-4804-B756-6E5F0ACF82C6.jpeg

Also where were the Malassay and Harla when the Amhara invaded Harar? All I see is Somalis defending it. Amir abdullahi of Harar himself fled to Babili.

DDC2895C-5BA1-41D6-8FD5-49F7E35E9C65.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't believe that person is Somali.
Also Abdiquasim Salad Hassan is Absiye.
I am sacad sicid reer hilolwe on my mother's side and Cayr yibadalow on my father's side. My father and Abdiqasim salad are good friends. They are both Cayr. I meet abdiqasim back in 2006 when I was young. I never said they are both from the same subclan. I just said they are both Cayr. Cayr are one big family regardless of the subclan. Adeer abdiqasam is my family because we share the same qabil. I have family members who are xasan samadoorte and caalin ugaas. Bro I lived in xamar for quite some time and meet abdiqasan and Ibrahim addou(May Allah have mercy on him).

I am sacad sicid reer hilolwe on my mother's side and Cayr yibadalow on my father's side. My father and Abdiqasim salad are good friends. They are both Cayr. I meet abdiqasim back in 2006 when I was young. I never said they are both from the same subclan. I just said they are both Cayr. Cayr are one big family regardless of the subclan. Adeer abdiqasam is my family because we share the same qabil. I have family members who are xasan samadoorte and caalin ugaas. Bro I lived in xamar for quite some time and meet abdiqasan and Ibrahim addou(May Allah have mercy on him).
So why didn't you state Abdiqasim's correct sub clan when you were asked? You mislead the other member on here.

Stop the pretence you're an Oromo troll.

So why didn't you state Abdiqasim's correct sub clan when you were asked? You mislead the other member on here.

Keep trying to deflect. Somalis always accuse you of being an oromo or Madow if you dont align with their ridiculous views. I stated abdiqasam was Cayr. Cayr is one big family. I meet abdiqasim when I was a young kid so I don't remember his subclan. How can an oromo know about reer hilolwe and Reer Yibadalow lol. Wallahi I am Somali. What do I gain from lying? Stop accusing somalis of being ajanabi if they don't align with your ridiculous views.

Do you realize it was the cayr clan that resisted the Ethiopian invasion of xamar in 2006. I am reer hilolwe and Yibadalow. Abdiqasim is my adeer. He is cayr like me but we don't hail from the same subclan. When I said Abdiqasim is related to me you thought I meant through family ties. I meant through qabil ties. Cayr is one big family. I meet abdiqasim when I was a young kid in 2006. He is a good friend of my father. Dahir aweys is reer ayaanle and Yusuf inadache is Habar Aji. Does that convince you? When the brother above asked my qabil I stated yibadalow. I only wrote it in a different way. Many somalis spell certain words differently like Xasan instead of Hassan.

Do you realize it was the cayr clan that resisted the Ethiopian invasion of xamar in 2006. I am reer hilolwe and Yibadalow. Abdiqasim is my adeer. He is cayr like me but we don't hail from the same subclan. When I said Abdiqasim is related to me you thought I meant through family ties. I meant through qabil ties. Cayr is one big family. I meet abdiqasim when I was a young kid in 2006. He is a good friend of my father. Dahir aweys is reer ayaanle and Yusuf inadache is Habar Aji. Does that convince you? When the brother above asked my qabil I stated yibadalow. I only wrote it in a different way. Many somalis spell certain words differently like Xasan instead of Hassan.

Nope not convinced at all. To me it reads like you're desperately backtracking. I'm done here.

Nope not convinced at all. To me it reads like you're desperately backtracking. I'm done here.
It looks like you know I am telling the truth but don't want to accept it. No oromo or ajanabi knows about the qabils I mention. What kind of oromo knows about Dahir aweys, Yusuf inadache or and the great ibrahim addou qabil 😂😂😂😂. I stated both my parents qabil. Wallahi I am Cayr and you can't deny it. Just accept what I am telling is the truth. Are you cayr by the way?

Thanks for confirming, he basically googles and thinks his smart, abdiqasim salad hassan is a famous figure well documented and easily accessible throughout the internet.
Abdiqasim is only famous in somalia lol. Nowhere does it state Abdiqasim salad qabil in Wikipedia. It only states he is habar gedir. You guys can believe whatever you want. But Wallahi I am Habar gedir Cayr. My mother shares the same qabil as Osman ali atto who is reer hilolwe. Ajanbis have no interest in learning about Somalia's clan system. Why do you guys label somalis as Ajanbi larpers when faced with constructive criticism. You guys really think Ajanbis care about somalis so much. Get out of your little bubble. I stated abdiqasim salad qabil. I stated he hails from the cayr clan and is a very close friend of my father. I meet abdiqasim when I was a young kid.

Abdiqasim is only famous in somalia lol. Nowhere does it state Abdiqasim salad qabil in Wikipedia. It only states he is habar gedir. You guys can believe whatever you want. But Wallahi I am Habar gedir Cayr. My mother shares the same qabil as Osman ali atto who is reer hilolwe. Ajanbis have no interest in learning about Somalia's clan system. Why do you guys label somalis as Ajanbi larpers when faced with constructive criticism. You guys really think Ajanbis care about somalis so much. Get out of your little bubble. I stated abdiqasim salad qabil. I stated he hails from the cayr clan and is a very close friend of my father. I meet abdiqasim when I was a young kid.
1. You cant put a somali sentence together, you mention one to three words from a google translator and claim i am somali.
2. Abdiqasim salad hassan to whom you hail and related to is absiye sub sub clan of cayr habar gidir yet you got it wrong.
3. You pick famous somali figures such as Osman ali atto or Dahir aweys, ofcourse i can also send you links of there Bio found throughout the internet.

Here is abdiqasim salad hassan stating he is cayr sub clan of habar gedir

Prominent figures[edit]​

all this from Wikipedia

And lastly i asked you to give me your aqil/suldan/garad/boqor of you cayr sub clan yet you failed, All red flags. I said before that knowing the sub sub clan of abdiqasim salaad hassan is the decider but you failed again and did not recognise that he is absiye saying his yibadalow or yabadhaalo

Trending

Latest posts