Ethiopian influx into Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The situation is out of hand in SL and Puntland, the increasing Oromos is creating enormous health and hygiene issues in these region needs an immediate attention before it is too late.

Puntland and Somaliland need to stop these immigration ASAP and set up checkpoints around their borders before we all get infected.

The situation is out of hand in SL and Puntland, the increasing Oromos is creating enormous health and hygiene issues in these region needs an immediate attention before it is too late.

Puntland and Somaliland need to stop these immigration ASAP and set up checkpoints around their borders before we all get infected.

What ppl moving into somalia? are they insane? why anyone would want to escape a rapidly developing haven perplexes me.

@Jake from State Farm explain please?

:faysalwtf::ileycry:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What ppl moving into somalia? are they insane? why anyone would want to escape a rapidly developing haven perplexes me.

@Jake from State Farm explain please?

:faysalwtf::ileycry:

Somalia is better than Ethiopia for them, persecution,ethnic cleansing, human rights abuse is something Ethiopia is poplar for .

In Somalia they will get work opportunities and and a hope to immigrate to the middle east when they save up.

The reason these Ethiopians come to Somalia is to hop on these rented boats and immigrate to the gulf states, these regions have plenty of traffickers especially Bosaso where they only charge you 100$ for the whole trip.

Last edited:
I saw a lot of Oromos in Somaliland when I visited a few years back. If Somalis aren't careful, they'll overrun us real soon.

One example is Dhire Dhaba, a historical Somali city that was under the control of the Adal Sultanate. Now Oromos are the majority there.

Oromos have historically been one of our hugest enemies. They will assimilate us if we're careless, like they have done to several Somali clans.

Oromos have been living in Somaliland and Puntland in large numbers since the early 2000s. Nothing new.
Somalis see the Oromos as miskeen minorites living within our lands. Lots of them even say the Oromos are our brother, even though Oromos have put up a huge fight against us (alongside our Afar and Harari allies) multiple times throughout history.
:ayaanswag:
I have nothing against the Oromo, but we are langaab compared to them. Their numbers are easily double of ours. They can overrun us with little problems. They have expansionist blood running through their veins.

Not a fan of Muuse Biixi's political correctness towards the Qoti community. Silanyo used to deport them by the truckloads, even ignoring the barrage of calacal from the Human Rights Watch.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
They are miskeen now when their numbers are low.... look how they behave in Western Somalia. Dont be taken in. They will wipe us out if they got the chance

They aren't escaping they are expanding can't Somalis see this coming. bantus from the south oromos to the north it really makes me think how brain dead the locals are in somalia
They are on khat! If you want to see violence wait until the khat runs out.

:drakelaugh:

They aren't escaping they are expanding can't Somalis see this coming. bantus from the south oromos to the north it really makes me think how brain dead the locals are in somalia
Don't worry sxb, an army of Orange bearded & red-blooded Men will purge Somaliweyn of all the bad ajnabis that we don't need and establish a Nationalist state :icon lol:

That day will come soon.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Not really that much. Think like a businessman more people leads to more demand then whoever is in thirstiness of supply will make money.

Oromos are quite alot with some being 3rd generations born in Somaliland with some wanting an elder to sit for them in the guurti and you never know Somaliland being all pc you won't know if a few register candidates in the upcoming electionsb (if it happens)

But the Yemeni population has exploded, from a few families to I think there's hundreds in Hargeisa. They took over Suuq hoose. Alot having moved from Djibouti because of the heat/ too expensive and harder to get work. And there's already an organisation here to help them set up.

I've a feeling because the Ethiopian thing, gonna see more Syrians here.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Not really that much. Think like a businessman more people leads to more demand then whoever is in thirstiness of supply will make money.

Oromos are quite alot with some being 3rd generations born in Somaliland with some wanting an elder to sit for them in the guurti and you never know Somaliland being all pc you won't know if a few register candidates in the upcoming electionsb (if it happens)

But the Yemeni population has exploded, from a few families to I think there's hundreds in Hargeisa. They took over Suuq hoose. Alot having moved from Djibouti because of the heat/ too expensive and harder to get work. And there's already an organisation here to help them set up.

I've a feeling because the Ethiopian thing, gonna see more Syrians here.

I rather have Yemeni and Syrian refugees than Ethiopians, the one that comes to Somalia are their most backwards illiterate type immigrant, and we already have people like that all over the country.

Ethiopians also bring fatal diseases where Yemeni and Syrian are healthy and have sort of work ethics and education, they also can't or will ever populate and run ass over like ethipians because of their proximity to us, Syrians and Yemenis they can help us rebuild our nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending