Ethiopian influx into Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I rather have Yemeni and Syrian refugees than Ethiopians, the one that comes to Somalia are their most backwards illiterate type immigrant, and we already have people like that all over the country.

Ethiopians also bring fatal diseases where Yemeni and Syrian are healthy and have sort of work ethics and education, they also can't or will ever populate and run ass over like ethipians because of their proximity to us, Syrians and Yemenis they can help us rebuild our nation.

Actually don't stereotype people, promo are hardworking and would do anything for money our bin man was Oromo - Yusuf this brother was the best used to pay him extra always and when I saw him at night in a restaurant man was looking super fly.

We're all trying to better our lives in this world and shouldn't be restricting people changes to do so wherever they'll be

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Actually don't stereotype people, promo are hardworking and would do anything for money our bin man was Oromo - Yusuf this brother was the best used to pay him extra always and when I saw him at night in a restaurant man was looking super fly.

We're all trying to better our lives in this world and shouldn't be restricting people changes to do so wherever they'll be

Ina adeer the issue isn't if they are hardworkers or not, it is the mass immigration in recent years,they already fill up Djibouti and Somaliland and about to fill up Puntland.

There so many Somalilanders that need jobs too and it's not fair for SL citizen to be without a job when an outsider steals your opportunities.

We all know most of our citizens are living below poverty, we don't need other labor employees.

Nb: title is misleading no offence

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Let the women in, send the men back or kill them.

That is what I am saying sxb, how can we forget the amount of OGs and other Somalis that they tortured,raped, burned and massacred by these filthy Oromos when we known they make up most of Ethiopian military.

These Somalis are saying they are masakiin iska dhaaf, I hope our generation of Somalis will not be known as the ones who watch their nation getting taken over and didn't do nothing about it.:nahgirl:

Listen to this Oromo lady, after they took over Dire Dabe, she is arguing No Somali should claim that city anymore, WTF

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

VIP
Ina adeer the issue isn't if they are hardworkers or not, it is the mass immigration in recent years,they already fill up Djibouti and Somaliland and about to fill up Puntland.

There so many Somalilanders that need jobs too and it's not fair for SL citizen to be without a job when an outsider steals your opportunities.

We all know most of our citizens are living below poverty, we don't need other labor employees.

Immigration is never a negative, it leads to a more competitive economy as people are motivated to work hard for success. It's all up the local government to ensure quality of life is kept for all residents and citizens, the current one is rickshaw and under investigations so hoping it kinda they being replaced who starts using all the money the city makes on building infrastructure.

Hosting the Unrecognised World Cup next year so they have to fix up

Just take a look at the video below, showing three Wajaale border it goes both how busy it is.

SirLancelLord

VIP

I get what you're saying, but no nation or city develops by closing down borders.

What this government need to do is encourage further development by lowering taxes, pass all the financial regulation them ensure that the promise of universal healthcare stands alone with free schools. They're slowly doing that by not allowing anymore private schools.

Oromo are xoolo it's been proven. When they are outnumbered they are very miskeen and assimilate to whatever culture is popular. However places in which they are a majority their true colors show. As that puntland businessman put it, they haven't contributed anything positive to the area. Only health risks and unsanitary practices. You guys better wake up and start taking the old approaches of mass deportations.

I rather have Yemeni and Syrian refugees than Ethiopians, the one that comes to Somalia are their most backwards illiterate type immigrant, and we already have people like that all over the country.

Ethiopians also bring fatal diseases where Yemeni and Syrian are healthy and have sort of work ethics and education, they also can't or will ever populate and run ass over like ethipians because of their proximity to us, Syrians and Yemenis they can help us rebuild our nation.
Syrians are well educated, but what do dirt poor Yemeni midgets do for Somalia or Somaliland? They’re only there to beg for handouts after torturing Somalis in their hellhole. I’d rather have hardworking Oromos stay than those beggars.

Oromo are xoolo it's been proven. When they are outnumbered they are very miskeen and assimilate to whatever culture is popular. However places in which they are a majority their true colors show. As that puntland businessman put it, they haven't contributed anything positive to the area. Only health risks and unsanitary practices. You guys better wake up and start taking the old approaches of mass deportations.
the fucking UN is holding us back, last time Puntland deported refugees we got backlash.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I understand SL because they are basically Oromos but why is PL tolerating this bs. Oromos pissing in water bottles and leaving it infront of residences walls. WTF, and why are these oromo women naked are they prostitutes spreading aids? You will never see a somali women in somalia just wearing a baati with no hijab at all.

PL needs to take action.

That is what I am saying sxb, how can we forget the amount of OGs and other Somalis that they tortured,raped, burned and massacred by these filthy Oromos when we known they make up most of Ethiopian military.

These Somalis are saying they are masakiin iska dhaaf, I hope our generation of Somalis will not be known as the ones who watch their nation getting taken over and didn't do nothing about it.:nahgirl:

Listen to this Oromo lady, after they took over Dire Dabe, she is arguing No Somali should claim that city anymore, WTF

That Oromo woman can easily be integrated into the Somali ethnic group. She is not a threat. However, Bantus, Nilotes and other 'ites' should be eradicated.

The only reason the oromo are tolerated in Somaliland is because of the khat trade and the cheap labour they provide. Around the time Silanyo was mass deporting oromos, reports of khat poisonings came out of Hargeisa.

I went to Hargeisa this year and they reside in two neighborhoods - statehouse with sacad muse and this one next to new Hargeisa with gaboye and ciise muse.

Daba dilifs like @SirLancelLord parroting meaningless globalist ideals for ictifaar saddens me; Why should jobs be given to foreigners, that can be done by Somalis, when we have a high unemployment rate in Somaliland?

The only reason the oromo are tolerated in Somaliland is because of the khat trade and the cheap labour they provide. Around the time Silanyo was mass deporting oromos, reports of khat poisonings came out of Hargeisa.

I went to Hargeisa this year and they reside in two neighborhoods - statehouse with sacad muse and this one next to new Hargeisa with gaboye and ciise muse.

Daba dilifs like @SirLancelLord parroting meaningless globalist ideals for ictifaar saddens me; Why should jobs be given to foreigners, that can be done by Somalis, when we have a high unemployment rate in Somaliland?
Too many MJs here think we actually like Oromo. My mum talks shit about them all the time. Our problems would all be sorted by buying from Kenya instead. Kikuyu would never migrate en mass to Somaliland or Somalia, they love their comforts too much to stay in a dry place with no alcohol/gambling etc.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Too many MJs here think we actually like Oromo. My mum talks shit about them all the time. Our problems would all be sorted by buying from Kenya instead. Kikuyu would never migrate en mass to Somaliland, they love their comforts too much to stay in a dry place with no alcohol/gambling etc.
you guys need to take the Dubai model of taking them in for labour however they need to take a mandatory std test, walahi those arabs were thinking:farmajoyaab:

I completely agree, sxb. I am baffled by this farcical view when we have massive youth unemployment. Importing Oromos en masse will just cause unfair competition, not fair competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending