Ethiopian influx into Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Somalis see the Oromos as miskeen minorites living within our lands. Lots of them even say the Oromos are our brother, even though Oromos have put up a huge fight against us (alongside our Afar and Harari allies) multiple times throughout history.
:ayaanswag:
I have nothing against the Oromo, but we are langaab compared to them. Their numbers are easily double of ours. They can overrun us with little problems. They have expansionist blood running through their veins.
:shookgabre:got nothung to do with oromos and afars they have always been with us

somalis are already finished as an ethnic group cause they think their arab and kill eachother everyday
you should instead focus on mending the ties between Somalis get rid of the arab wahabi influence and brainwashing of somalis into thinking thier arab madows and killing each other

i hate the oromo and ethiopian fear mongering whats real is the arab league colonial rule over somalis
handing of berbera port and uae military bases in somalia and the bowing down to saudia arabia

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
The only reason the oromo are tolerated in Somaliland is because of the khat trade and the cheap labour they provide. Around the time Silanyo was mass deporting oromos, reports of khat poisonings came out of Hargeisa.

I went to Hargeisa this year and they reside in two neighborhoods - statehouse with sacad muse and this one next to new Hargeisa with gaboye and ciise muse.

Daba dilifs like @SirLancelLord parroting meaningless globalist ideals for ictifaar saddens me; Why should jobs be given to foreigners, that can be done by Somalis, when we have a high unemployment rate in Somaliland?

All about the bigger picture. Hargeisa is on track to being a free city full of everyone.
This Berbera Corridor needs to be built ASAP and a Highway to Djibouti City.

The benefits of globalisation far outweighs the negatives
globalization-and-its-impact-on-economic-growth-1978843_V5-5b476cfd46e0fb0037075fd1.png

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
:shookgabre:got nothung to do with oromos and afars they have always been with us

somalis are already finished as an ethnic group cause they think their arab and kill eachother everyday
you should instead focus on mending the ties between Somalis get rid of the arab wahabi influence and brainwashing of somalis into thinking thier arab madows and killing each other

i hate the oromo and ethiopian fear mongering whats real is the arab league colonial rule over somalis
handing of berbera port and uae military bases in somalia and the bowing down to saudia arabia

Yes and Farmaajo giving 4 ports to Ethiopia and letting Kenya take some of Somalia's water also their army casually driving through the country destroying telephone poles

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yes and Farmaajo giving 4 ports to Ethiopia and letting Kenya take some of Somalia's water also their army casually driving through the country destroying telephone poles
and why do you think thats happening

where a people who idenitfy as arab controlled by arabs mentally and sometimes phiscally
we kill each other becosue some think thier jeberti al akhdam arabs and are therfore superior
Somalis are disuniting from each other somaliland think thier iraqi arabs, puntland yemeni arabs,

stop fear mongering about people who have always been near us focus on the actual cause of the problem and fix it
the main culprit is Arabs and the pro arabisation of Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending