Ethiopian forces arrive in Kismayu

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bilan M

Yaa lagaa dareemin

what r u talking about?! Miskiin...walahi walahi i have been hearing ppl tale the piss out of marahans for so long i thought it was just the bare connection but really i think ur clan have been f""D in the arse so long u r beyond confused.

S

SOMACOON

what r u talking about?! Miskiin...walahi walahi i have been hearing ppl tale the piss out of marahans for so long i thought it was just the bare connection but really i think ur clan have been f""D in the arse so long u r beyond confused.
Miss ain't Kismayo in Puntland :chrisfreshhah:
Anything you say will not be taken seriously hada laga bilaabo eedo macaan

S

SOMACOON

:comeon:Then you wouldn't mind if in the future the DFS keeps Mareexans out of becoming generals in the army so as to not risk another mareexan coup-d'état which leads to.... you know what adeerka did
:dead:

Sxb, most of the generals in Muqdisho to this day are still Mareexan. They are more generals of SADE decent in Somalia than Hawiye.
But if we form a nation native to us, we wont need to stay in Villa Somalia. We'll take all our good men with us :damn:

Sxb, most of the generals in Muqdisho to this day are still Mareexan. They are more generals of SADE decent in Somalia than Hawiye.
But if we form a nation native to us, we wont need to stay in Villa Somalia. We'll take all our good men with us :damn:
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Fucking good for nothing hawiyeh's

B

bilan M

Miss ain't Kismayo in Puntland :chrisfreshhah:
Anything you say will not be taken seriously hada laga bilaabo eedo macaan

And who is going to take the marahans seriously when you got migit ethiopians doing the fighting for u. its seems like as soon as the ethiopians get distracted with own upcoming war with the oromos, ur ass will b toast.

S

SOMACOON

And who is going to take the marahans seriously when you got migit ethiopians doing the fighting for u. its seems like as soon as the ethiopians get distracted with own upcoming war with the oromos, ur ass will b toast.
You all the way in Hargeisa, daris maba nihin why all this Mareexan hate?
....Aabo Siyaad eh?:ohreally::mjlol:

Jubaland is where its at eedadiis, marka adoo raali ah yamta naga gal, calaacalkaada ayaa ingu batay:mybusiness:

B

bilan M

If u got so many generals then y do u need xaabahiis to do the fighting for u? And how come ur ppl were overpowered by some overwieght wadaans (al shabab). Y is it losers always big themselves up for nothing. understand ur sitiation right now marahams r hiding under some xahaabshii skirt, waiting till its safe to come out.

S

SOMACOON

If u got so many generals then y do u need xaabahiis to do the fighting for u? And how come ur ppl were overpowered by some overwieght wadaans (al shabab). Y is it losers always big themselves up for nothing. understand ur sitiation right now marahams r hiding under some xahaabshii skirt, waiting till its safe to come out.
Xabashiis are not fighting our war, we are using them as a shield to cope with the Kenyans who have been attacking us.
You do know the majority of Al Shabab fighters in KISMAYO are Mareexan..correct? The city was a Mareexan city even with the Al shabab control, but Kenyans chased the Al shabab out, and they've chased the Mareexan forces who were there because the Ogaden said they were Al shabab. Ma fahanaty? We can fight Ogaden, waan ka adagnahy, we've kicked them out many times, even with the help of Harti.
But now we've got Kenyan tanks attacking us, the Ethiopians will work with us, so the Kenyans dont attack us. Thats the trick.
Its called mutual interests, We want Kismayo, and they dont want ONLF/OGadens to govern the state.

It aint that hard

B

bilan M

You all the way in Hargeisa, daris maba nihin why all this Mareexan hate?
....Aabo Siyaad eh?:ohreally::mjlol:

Jubaland is where its at eedadiis, marka adoo raali ah yamta naga gal, calaacalkaada ayaa ingu batay:mybusiness:

Walahi marahans r just naago!
I went on a couple dates with a marahan wen i was 19. the way guy spoke to me..walahi he thought he was in some bollywood film. He was really good looking larkin he was such a girl it was so cringy sometimes. He was trying to b overly romantic wen we hardly knew each other...hehe it was funny. Mayb he thought he wld get laid acting like that. Larkin regardless of what ur goal is u should never forget manhood or intrigrety Whether its for a pieace of ass or or land.
@SOMACOON if what u r saying is true then clearly marahans r cowards and probably wont hold on to power (if u get it) for too long anyway.

S

SOMACOON

Walahi marahans r just naago!
I went on a couple dates with a marahan wen i was 19. the way guy spoke to me..walahi he thought he was in some bollywood film. He was really good looking larkin he was such a girl it was so cringy sometimes. He was trying to b overly romantic wen we hardly knew each other...hehe it was funny. Mayb he thought he wld get laid acting like that. Larkin regardless of what ur goal is u should never forget manhood or intrigrety Whether its for a pieace of ass or or land.
@SOMACOON if what u r saying is true then clearly marahans r cowards and probably wont hold on to power (if u get it) for too long anyway.
:urgh:

Story time haye? How this go from politics to shukansi and romance? :westbrookwtf:
Let's go back to addressing the topic at hand, we are fighting the enemy with an enemy, something all Somalis do.
You're from Somaliland, you're not entitled to calaacal about the Xabasha, you get all your funds from Addis. I was hoping you'd understand the mutual benefits that we share maadaamo aad rer Somaliland tahay.
The Xabasha are not there to fight for us, they are securing their interests, an Ogaden state in Somalia would mean chaos for Ethiopia.
Not to mention when that state boarders the Ogaden regional state which they happen to own.
This is a political move on behalf of my people.

@nucleus
Walaley, you are anti-SADE, claim DIR, but your clan are foot soldiers in Jubbaland for the Mareexaan.
I think you're few decades behind in terms of politics, mase you've been misinformed.
You bootyclap for Majeerteens, but the same clan you claim have sided with Mareexan to fight Harti...malaha sheegato ayaad tahay runti

B

bilan M

Story time haye? How this go from politics to shukansi and romance? :westbrookwtf:
Let's go back to addressing the topic at hand, we are fighting the enemy with an enemy, something all Somalis do.
You're from Somaliland, you're not entitled to calaacal about the Xabasha, you get all your funds from Addis. I was hoping you'd understand the mutual benefits that we share maadaamo aad rer Somaliland tahay.
The Xabasha are not there to fight for us, they are securing their interests, an Ogaden state in Somalia would mean chaos for Ethiopia.
Not to mention when that state boarders the Ogaden regional state which they happen to own.

@nucleus
Walaley, you are anti-SADE, claim DIR, but your clan are foot soldiers in Jubbaland for the Mareexaan.
I think you're few decades behind in terms of politics, mase you've been misinformed.
You bootyclap for Majeerteens, but the same clan you claim have sided with Mareexan to fight Harti...malaha sheegato ayaad tahay runti

Exactly they r there to secure the interest...just like any pimp. And we all know what happens to the wen the pimp is out of town.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

@nucleus
to be fair @nucleus is also anti ogaden

S

SOMACOON

Exactly they r there to secure the interest...just like any pimp. And we all know what happens to the wen the pimp is out of town.
But in this case, it was Mareexan elders who held a meeting with Ethiopians generals informing them that ONLF has taken over Kismayo.
Were playing a modern warfare, these tactics are crucial. We share a common interest. They want us in, and they want them out.
The same card the Ogaden used on us when they called our troops Al Shabab, thats how they gained access.
The same card has been flipped, and we will take control. The majority always governs, imagine Gedabursi governing Hargeisa.

B

bilan M

@bilan M is an astute political analyst this why I 'like' her post nothing more nothing less.

lool ...Stop taking the piss!
I honestly dont know much about somali politics as u might of gathered from my post over the last couple months.
but im well read in regatds to the history to african politics in general.
and history just repeats itself in most cases.

S

SOMACOON

to be fair @nucleus is also anti ogaden
Not a single Dir I've met had a negative thing to say about SADE, but they've all had something to say about MJ.
She probably grew up in a circle composed of Mj's hating on Mareexans and she got booked.
The dir clan is an ally of the SADE, they compose in our army, and some are even generals. She's a few decades behind in terms of politics.
Her clan loves us, but she hates us, its an individual issue, not a clan issue. Which is why I still support Dir, cause the majority support us.

B

bilan M

But in this case, it was Mareexan elders who held a meeting with Ethiopians generals informing them that ONLF has taken over Kismayo.
Were playing a modern warfare, these tactics are crucial. We share a common interest. They want us in, and they want them out.
The same card the Ogaden used on us when they called our troops Al Shabab, thats how they gained access.
The same card has been flipped, and we will take control. The majority always governs, imagine Gedabursi governing Hargeisa.

S/land did have a gedabursi president for like ten years.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

@nucleus

I'm not DIR

Status
Not open for further replies.