Ethiopian forces arrive in Kismayu

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

I know the main problems are Puntland but we must solve it politically, other ways will become "Shimbarayahoow heesa". lol
We are very smart tribe with noble blood, so we must govern them and use our wisdom..
I suggest killing the MJ's to make a point. Hadal dha'maa

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Agreed. The Jubba administration will be reformed. The flag, the PM's everything in place today will be tossed.
Once Jubba is returned to us, we will declare independence. Somalia can enjoy importing vegis from elsewhere.
Remember don't trust Habesha, we don't share same gene, they alien to us, so we should do our way.
Anyway, I need some fresh vegs import from Jubaland too. yummy

S

SOMACOON

Remember don't trust Habesha, we don't share same gene, they alien to us, so we should do our way.
Anyway, I need some fresh vegs import from Jubaland too. yummy
Habasha share the same interest. They want SADE in office, and SADE seeks the kursi. Killing two birds with one stone iga dheh

S

SOMACOON

I may agree agree with you on that, but remember down there some are good, if you know what I mean, dadku siku mid ma aha. We shouldn't go deeply
Ninki madaxa tagaa, dhulka ayaa loo simi. Hadal kama taagno

S

SOMACOON

At the moment we share same interest but remember tomorrow they can flip flop. Who knows
True. This is why we seek the military component. They are capable of fighting for us, Al shabab and Kenya robbed us and we will gain it.
I dont support unity with the Ethiopians, but forming relations based on interest is important to ones survival.
We can kick them out, and will still govern after they leave, the only thing holding us back right now is the Kenyans, once they're removed all our troops will begin to enter Kismayo once again. Mar haadan galno soo laabasho malahan

Nabeel786

Southie pride
True. This is why we seek the military component. They are capable of fighting for us, Al shabab and Kenya robbed us and we will gain it.
I dont support unity with the Ethiopians, but forming relations based on interest is important to ones survival.
We can kick them out, and will still govern after they leave, the only thing holding us back right now is the Kenyans, once they're removed all our troops will begin to enter Kismayo once again. Mar haadan galno soo laabasho malahan
We must build training camps to train Sade Superior Army whose well shape, minimum 10,000 of them in order to defeat the territory incase aliens invaded, and this army must be kept unknown location. Plus we must open doors for the world for investing, build schools and health system. and fair justice. We must invite American to explore oil in the region so that we could reach on the moon.

S

SOMACOON

We must build training camps to train Sade Superior Army whose well shape, minimum 10,000 of them in order to defeat the territory incase aliens invaded, and this army must be kept unknown location. Plus we must open doors for the world for investing, build schools and health system. and fair justice. We must invite American to explore oil in the region so that we could reach on the moon.
Xariif xariif dhalay, warkaasaa igu socdo. Jubaland ingu filan oo inaga badan

Nabeel786

Southie pride
@SOMACOON
During Bare Hiirale's admin we have lost thousands of heroes well known in the name of Marehan, they all gone with mystery walaahi, so we have to learn from the past and restore better world.
We must also elect someone whose honest, educated and who can lead us a better way in order to live the society with positive.

Last edited:
B

bilan M

The Ethiopians just like the SADE share common interests sxb. A state governed by ONLF means ONLF being financially supported.
This is why the Ethiopians are anti-Ogaden anti-ONLF. this component has helped us share an interest with the Habasha government.
They are due to fight the ONLF troops aka Raskombooni, the men in charge of guiding the Ethiopians are generals of SADE decent.
Kismaayo is a stronghold of the Mareexan clan whether people like it or not, yaanan been la isku sheegin

strong hold? Dont get ahead of urself little boi, your not even in power yet! Thats y u cried for the xabashiis to help u, is it? To put u in power.

S

SOMACOON

strong hold? Dont get ahead of urself little boi, your not even in power yet! Thats y u cried for the xabashiis to help u, is it? To put u in power.
Yes, a strong hold. We are the majority in the city, in terms of population. Whatchu got against SADE? I've asked you in the PM's and you have not replied. Yaa lagaa dareemin, We are the majority therefore we are not worried. We will take what is ours, hadal kama taagno.

Who remembers the time where marehan used to rule kismayo before JVA alliances? Yah me neither. Marehan relvance in kismayo before 1998 is non existent. When the hawiye took kismayo in 91 the darood milita was lead by Ogaden(Adan gabyoow first in command) and Majerten(Morgan second in command). Where was marehan? These guys had the most generals before the civil war and none stepped up to defend their people, we had to do it for them. wara naga aamus lol. Afterwards it became a battleground for morgan and Jees which lasted for 8 years until marehan called HG cayr and captured the city and held it until OGs kicked hiraale out in 2008. Marehan as a clan cannot and will never govern kismayo but you are allowed to dream.

S

SOMACOON

Who remembers the time where marehan used to rule kismayo before JVA alliances? Yah me neither. Marehan relvance in kismayo before 1998 is non existent. When the hawiye took kismayo in 91 the darood milita was lead by Ogaden(Adan gabyoow first in command) and Majerten(Morgan second in command). Where was marehan? These guys had the most generals before the civil war and none stepped up to defend their people, we had to do it for them. wara naga aamus lol. Afterwards it became a battleground for morgan and Jees which lasted for 8 years until marehan called HG cayr and captured the city and held it until OGs kicked hiraale out in 2008. Marehan as a clan cannot and will never govern kismayo but you are allowed to dream.

Mareexan is the majority in Kismayo, it makes no sense for a minority to govern. As for the highlighted portion, Hiraale was kicked out by Al Shabaab. These same Al Shaab fighters were also of Mareexan majority. The OG's gained access into the city with the help of Kenyan tanks. Those same men than called our troops Al Shabaab. The Sade troops have combated the Kenyans on my occasions. Mareexan is the majority in the Jubbas, and it seems all the clans that reside within the state all favor SADE this is why many clans have allied with us. OG/MJ/KENYA is the key ally that holds Kismaayo, you dont hold a city outside of it. The rest is governed by SADE and its allies. The Ethiopians have entered Kismaayo in terms of eradicating the OGADEN rebels which they happen to consider ONLF and a threat to the Ethiopian government.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
^^
Marehans always there in Kismayu and Jubaland they are very populated in that region, however, we have nothing against fellow Darood brother, we just don't like their way of thinking, that is it. Now, Marehan houses been destroyed by Ogaden, who could they ever do that, wiped out someone's houses, that is ethnic cleanse warya. it doesn't work like that.
We will rule Kismayu for sure, and we will restore the peace and prosperity once again without harming anyone. insha-Allah

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Yes, a strong hold. We are the majority in the city, in terms of population. Whatchu got against SADE? I've asked you in the PM's and you have not replied. Yaa lagaa dareemin, We are the majority therefore we are not worried. We will take what is ours, hadal kama taagno.

^^YAA LAGAA DAREEMIN dheh. you make my day ugaas.:)

Mareexan is the majority in Kismayo, it makes no sense for a minority to govern. As for the highlighted portion, Hiraale was kicked out by Al Shabaab. These same Al Shaab fighters were also of Mareexan majority. The OG's gained access into the city with the help of Kenyan tanks. Those same men than called our troops Al Shabaab. The Sade troops have combated the Kenyans on my occasions. Mareexan is the majority in the Jubbas, and it seems all the clans that reside within the state all favor SADE this is why many clans have allied with us. OG/MJ/KENYA is the key ally that holds Kismaayo, you dont hold a city outside of it. The rest is governed by SADE and its allies. The Ethiopians have entered Kismaayo in terms of eradicating the OGADEN rebels which they happen to consider ONLF and a threat to the Ethiopian government.
He was kicked out by alshabab? Why doesn't he tell you who kicked him out. :diddyswag: Look at this nicca saying ONLF kicked him out. :drakegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts