Ethiopian forces arrive in Kismayu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
B-but they are out foot soldiers, the Dir have been used in the front lines many times.
But its rather sad fighting for a man who will never give you a relevant seat.
Mareexans respect Dhulos, this is why even though they dont march for us, we respect them.
i want to get her going:ayaanswag:
she's my mom side of the family i wish the best for them:denzelnigga:

B

bilan M

Again, Puntland unlike Somaliland is not self-reliant, its an autonomous region that seeks unity within Somalia.
Somaliland is the only state within Somalia that seeks independence. Siyad Barre raped the Somalinimo out of them

so y dont just become unified with somalia? Its been over 20yrs now.
And if puntaland, southern govnment and the marahans (which apparantly the majority in jubbalnd) r on the same page y do they need xabaishes coming in to somalia? They could kick out onfl without the xabashees.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Mate if u r starting a war along side hawayas and ethiopians, whete hawaye run the REAL country and ur enermy is a fellow darood there is nothing automous about that it just sounds like the marahans r just puppets wanting to secure a regular paycheques that will be sent to them by hawayes. It does sound like marahans will b charge of anything ultimatley.

I agree darods should get along. Sheikh jeberti is rolling in his grave. :uCkf6mf:

The haweyas are laughing and the Ethiopians own us all.

S

SOMACOON

Mate if u r starting a war along side hawayas and ethiopians, whete hawaye run the REAL country and ur enermy is a fellow darood there is nothing automous about that it just sounds like the marahans r just puppets wanting to secure a regular paycheques that will be sent to them by hawayes. It does sound like marahans will b charge of anything ultimatley.

Thats where you got it wrong eedo macaan, WE dont favor DAROOD wax la yiraahdo, Darood waa'maxay?
Darood is a name given a clan of millions, we share nothing in common but Somalinimo. We ally with ethnic Somalis, not based on clan.
The only noble ally we have of Darood is Dhulbahante, and this goes back to BARRE/Darvish times.
The remaining allies of Mareexaan are NOT Darood. Darood itself ma is jeclo, hadaadan hore u aqoon hada baro.
Daroods have taken sides, this is why in Kismayo its MaJeerten/OGADEN Vs Mareexan/Dhulos.
We ally with those who share common interests with us. This is why the DIR, RAXAWEYN, and Hawiye have sided with us.
We distribute the cash flow equally and we carry no cuqdad for anyone. This is why majority of Somalis side with us. Ma fahantay?

T

TibetanThug

so y dont just become unified with somalia? Its been over 20yrs now.
And if puntaland, southern govnment and the marahans (which apparantly the majority in jubbalnd) r on the same page y do they need xabaishes coming in to somalia? They could kick out onfl without the xabashees.

How old r u?

What tribe do you hail from?

Whats your views on the minority Christian population in kismayo ?

S

SOMACOON

I agree darods should get along. Sheikh jeberti is rolling in his grave. :uCkf6mf:

Darood can get along just fine, we were the clan that went to war for the OGADEN, yet they have turned on us.
Simply because Mj's have whispered into their ears. The problem within Darood is Majeerteen, without Majeerten Daroods would have flourished.
But we've got a man in the family who is envious of the family and its prosperity just cause he aint get the bread this time

@SOMACOON

It appears I spoke to soon yesterday when I said when if something like this(jubooyinka) slips out of your hands then it will be difficult to return it.

Clearly a meeting of political interest has occurred between the pro Mareexans and the Ethiopia administration.

Milk the life out of this sweat opportunity is what I say to nimanka mareexan obamadatazz

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Darood can get along just fine, we were the clan that went to war for the OGADEN, yet they have turned on us.
Simply because Mj's have whispered into their ears. The problem within Darood is Majeerteen, without Majeerten Daroods would have flourished.
But we've got a man in the family who is envious of the family prosperity just cause he aint get the bread this time
this 100% true they know how to sabotage darod sub clans:wow:
no one in somalia is gonna be happy until mjland falls:win:

B

bilan M

Its scary but ver true. somalia is controlled by ethiopians and keyans any time we step out of line they come in wipe few us out and place their puppets in.
as most of u have noticed in by threafs im not very pro s/land i wld perfer unity with the rest of somalia. but its become clear to be that the sland government ia right in that the rest of the country still going through some kind of psychosis. Its an abaolute chaos.

S

SOMACOON

@SOMACOON

It appears I spoke to soon yesterday when I said when if something like this(jubooyinka) slips out of your hands then it will be difficult to return it.

Clearly a meeting of political interest has occurred between the pro Mareexans and the Ethiopia administration.

Milk the life out of this sweat opportunity is what I say to nimanka mareexan obamadatazz
Barada, we've been pushed out because of Kenyan troops and their artillery, this meeting was held to gain Kismayo back.
This opportunity will not be wasted, Ahmed Madoobe will be skinned down, and magaca ilaahi, once we gain access to the Jubba, i guarantee neighboring states will be annexed into Jubaland. With such greenery, I dont even want Somaliweyn anymore. obamadatazz

S

SOMACOON

this 100% true they know how to sabotage darod sub clans:wow:
no one in somalia is gonna be happy until mjland falls:win:
They are suffering in saxaraha sxb, they came to Kismayo and felt the breeze, markaasey yara xanaaqeeen

S

SOMACOON

Its scary but ver true. somalia is controlled by ethiopians and keyans any time we step out of line they come in wipe few us out and place their puppets in.
as most of u have noticed in by threafs im not very pro s/land i wld perfer unity with the rest of somalia. but its become clear to be that the sland government ia right in that the rest of the country still going through some kind of psychosis. Its an abaolute chaos.
You gotta eat right? :kanyeshrug::denzelnigga:

B

bilan M

How old r u?

What tribe do you hail from?

Whats your views on the minority Christian population in kismayo ?

Im isqaa.
what do thimk of christians in kismayo..i wish them luck kismayo sounds like a hellhole right now.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
On the real though, all somalis have a right to live anywhere. Jubboyinka and the people there deserve more than warlords and illiterates. Stop focusing on which clans got where first. Ffs somali's are geeljires and no borders can stop us.

S

SOMACOON

WAR.
There will be a war in Jubaland soon, so such thing as peace when you are Somali

S

SOMACOON

On the real though, all somalis have a right to live anywhere. Jubboyinka and the people there deserve more than warlords and illiterates. Stop focusing on which clans got where first. Ffs somali are geeljires and no borders can stop us.
Dont worry, the DIR have given up a lot for Jubbaland, thanks for the combat, you will be given a share.:denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.