Ethiopian delegation arrive in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway come back to the topic.. are ethiopians raw meat eating ugly niggars coming to ictiraafland tommorow ?? ok lets see and waite if xabashis come to hargeysa !!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... war naga dhaaf.. miyuu waashay... to male posters:tuckerwtf:.hhhhh. anyway lets go back to the topic.. DR YALAXOOW is here ... somnet i was member 13 years. Now i officially resign from somnet. will never go back...anyway go back to the topic...

Bohol

VIP
D block kids should not make the mistake thinking foreign muscle or hiding behind government troops will make them
somehow permanently strong. Haven't you guys learned about what happened to you in Ceerigaabo? Which you
lost for good now.

Bohol

VIP
What the hell does that proof? Poor drivers trying to build a road in the middle of nowhere.
The only administration allowed to exist in Ceerigaabo is Somaliland. Puntland neither
Khaatumo can't come near it or they will be castrated.

Bohol

VIP
That is the proposed Badhan to Bosaso road. Guess who taxes anything coming to eastern Ceerigaabo areas? Yes
Ceerigaabo Somaliland administration. You pay taxes to me to have your goods from Bosaso to be allowed in to
Sanaag. Ceerigaabo is controlled by H-Y on all sides, there is no escape for langaabs.

pachah1.png

waraabe

Your superior
That is the proposed Badhan to Bosaso road. Guess who taxes anything coming to eastern Ceerigaabo areas? Yes
Ceerigaabo Somaliland administration. You pay taxes to me to have your goods from Bosaso to be allowed in to
Sanaag. Ceerigaabo is controlled by H-Y on all sides, there is no escape for langaabs.

pachah1.png

Ceerigabo x beautiful hy city, what is the climate like, I want to visit when the road is built Inshallah. What are the best hotels

Bohol

VIP
@waraabe The weather is generally colder than all other cities in Sland. Much of the road has been built. This is Yufle another
H-Y city south west of Ceerigaabo, very cold and green as well.

13267897_614920602017056_1942964797654427512_n.jpg

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

pachah1.png
you mean hj:dead:
also we aint like you no harti ever pays tax to hj of any form:dead:

Bohol

VIP
You pay tax to this man aka the boss of Ceerigaabo. The longest serving mayor of Ceerigaabo (over 2 decades). Any soft D block that tries to come with their Puntland or Khaatumo nonsense to the blessed city of Ceeri will be -slapped hard by him. :lol:

dwOju.jpg

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You pay tax to this man aka the boss of Ceerigaabo. The longest serving mayor of Ceerigaabo (over 2 decades).

kkCcd.jpg
hey look another silaanyo tax collector:dead:
if this fake country has any form rules then any money collected in tax would go to the fake so called government not hy:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.