Ethiopian delegation arrive in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Why do you think yall refer to eachother as subclans:ulachen001:?Jabarti waa jabtay abtigiis, last time yall used the darood name there was utanga and dadaab. ..for your sake there's no such thing as darood anymore, just mj, ogadeen, dhulo etc :lol:

And now Isaaq is complaining about a jilib of Ogaden, Reer Cabdille, to Papa Ethiopia.
War raga iska dhiciya and stop the calacal, laangaab foqol laangaab.
:drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why do you think yall refer to eachother as subclans:ulachen001:?Jabarti waa jabtay abtigiis, last time yall used the darood name there was utanga and dadaab. ..for your sake there's no such thing as darood anymore, just mj, ogadeen, dhulo etc :lol:
Those same people are the ones who you beg to join you, without Warsangeli & Dhulbhante your dream of iictiraaf will be just that a dream.

Let me get this striaght, qaldans despise Darood yet they want warsengali & Dhulbhante to be part of Isaac land lol

I heard Isaac attend the queens jubilee in mass, yet she don't recognise them. The qaldans venerate their British masters & hold their word as being sacrosanct yet the British government don't recognise you.

You have alienated most Somalis cause for the past 25 years you sold them out & jumped ship & declared independence, to add insult to injury you turned down Somali refugees fleeing Yemen yet accepted the Arabs. It's as clear as day that isaacland is a satellite state of Ethiopia, they have a common interest, qaldan figured my enemies enemy is my friend, his khat induced logic tells him the longer Somalia stays in anarchy the closer the iictiraaf.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Hy took gashaamo from darod now darod hide behind Ethiopia for their sneak attacks

Ogaden in DDSI are growing much faster than Isaaq and are trying to take as much grazing land as possible from their old enemy. Your people are not in a good position because the Ogaden will not stop until all of Hawd, up to the border, is theirs. Grazing land will only increase in value as the Ogaden experience full commoditization of their livestock. The ironic thing is you will be giving the Ogaden even greater incentives as they will export most of their livestock through Berbera. The Somaliland government will be directly benefiting from the dispossession of the Isaaq in Hawd, because the Ogaden will be paying tax at Berbera :ftw9nwa: But the gains will be nothing compared to the cost. You can already see such dynamics at play in Danot woreda where Isaaq are now gone from since the mid 2000s. The Dhulbahante now inhabit the former HY lands between Ali Jamac and Danood and are now entering Gashaamo woreda from that direction i.e Boodadheer. Before the end of this year you can expect news from places like Daroor.

Walalaheen Itoopiya allow dhowr
:ahhhh::banderas::yousmart:

waraabe

Your superior
Ogaden in DDSI are growing much faster than Isaaq and are trying to take as much grazing land as possible from their old enemy. Your people are not in a good position because the Ogaden will not stop until all of Hawd, up to the border, is theirs. Grazing land will only increase in value as the Ogaden experience full commoditization of their livestock. The ironic thing is you will be giving the Ogaden even greater incentives as they will export most of their livestock through Berbera. The Somaliland government will be directly benefiting from the dispossession of the Isaaq in Hawd, because the Ogaden will be paying tax at Berbera :ftw9nwa: But the gains will be nothing compared to the cost. You can already see such dynamics at play in Danot woreda where Isaaq are now gone from since the mid 2000s. The Dhulbahante now inhabit the former HY lands between Ali Jamac and Danood and are now entering Gashaamo woreda from that direction i.e Boodadheer. Before the end of this year you can expect news from places like Daroor.

Walalaheen Itoopiya allow dhowr
:ahhhh::banderas::yousmart:

Useless essay.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Ya'll weird, even in Ramadan you can't embrace each other.
Keep playing with fire & by Allah Darood will erase you from the face of the earth. It's a matter of time, just wait & see.
giphy.gif

Please don't write filth like this in conjunction with Allah.

Their whole country became synonymous to failed state even the Caribbean countries mock us and our men are fighting for empty villages please go and again you failed us. :Sutehja:

waraabe

Your superior
Their whole country became synonymous to failed state even the Caribbean countries mock us and our men are fighting for empty villages please go and again you failed us. :Sutehja:

I agree Ogaden need to reject liyu so we can be friends

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Liyu this, Isaaq this, Ogaden that.

All y'all work for the same nikkas and they playin y'all like pawns kkkkkkkk

Caku Somali doqonsanaa

:drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ya'll weird, even in Ramadan you can't embrace each other.

giphy.gif

Please don't write filth like this in conjunction with Allah.
Do you know that cartoon on your avatar is haram & you got the audacity to lecture me kkk

Save it for the birds manga boy.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Embrace eachother kulaha kkk

Nah bradar meeshoda hanaga joogan Alhamdulillah illahay dhul wuuna siiyey, forever remain barricaded in your three cities while holding firmly to your cuqdad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts