Ethiopian delegation arrive in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
We used to karbash you, I don't need to make an alliance.

Your women used to get with British soliders, your Suldaans used to beg the british. You can't compare with us. You are simply inferior. Somali have two great clans, isaaq of the north and hawiye in the south.

Yeah, great clan :ftw9nwa:

YgeUSQ.gif

You know Abdullahi Yusuf bringing in foreign habash troops created the precedent for AU troops in Somalia. Which in turn was the sole cause of AL shabaabs formation :pachah1:

Jabarti noolow:heh:
down with Isaac somalidiid :heh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You know Abdullahi Yusuf bringing in foreign habash troops created the precedent for AU troops in Somalia. Which in turn was the sole cause of AL shabaabs formation :pachah1:

Jabarti noolow:heh:
down with Isaac somalidiid :heh:
Don't concern yourselves too much with Somalia just concentrate on your 3 city country. In sha Allah Somalia will see the light at the end of the tunnel. When the going gets tough the tough get going, you turncoats.

Ethiopia will apologize and might even throw the guilty customs official in jail.
But fundamentally nothing will change—The Liyuu will continue to exist, killing and terrorizing all throughout DDSI. Ethiopia will also continue to ignore Somaliland's desire to be recognized.

@ghost you're right.

I honestly wanted to put this annoying loud kid in his place do not have anything against anyone..

cafi musamax. I would delete my comments but 30 mins have passed.

waraabe

Your superior
@ghost you're right.

I honestly wanted to put this annoying loud kid in his place do not have anything against anyone..

cafi musamax. I would delete my comments but 30 mins have passed.

I don't have a problem with Ogaden, ee should all live in peace, don't you agree

qaldaaan wiikh your cousin that crying baby LA JUSTICIER BANNED me for giving your people big karbaaash in somnet.. Anyway who's in charge here??? is mr cool athiest Abdijohnson the moderator of this place ??..

Status
Not open for further replies.