Ethiopian Airlines to Order Airbus A220 Planes For $1.6 billion

Kenya logically can't win so lets talk in realities here, then Kenya must obey and fall in line as like I said UN has control over them

@Tukraq

Logic and you are enemies, let’s leave the poor word alone;

What happens if Kenya wins? Should we all join Alshabaab and start a campaign of bombings in Kenya?

no need for that Kenya can't defeat somalia in war anyways, there not built like that

@Tukraq

Kenya has the backing of Ahmed Madoobe and your clan elders in kismayo, scratch my back and I will scratch yours kind of deal. You don’t want to anger them and get behind reer Gedo. Who’s this Somalia you are now defending? Somersaults? You exceeded your allocated somersaults and get serious now. Who are you with? your clan interests or those who want to uproot your clan from Kismayo? Kenya or Farmaajo?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
O30XKgL.gif

Somalia's clans fighting over nonsense. Abyssinians are way smarter than the s.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Kenya has the backing of Ahmed Madoobe and your clan elders in kismayo, scratch my back and I will scratch yours kind of deal. You don’t want to anger them and get behind reer Gedo. Who’s this Somalia you are now defending? Somersaults? You exceeded your allocated somersaults and get serious now. Who are you with? your clan interests or those who want to uproot your clan from Kismayo? Kenya or Farmaajo?
madoobe can beat Kenya himself last time they couldn't even pass raxanweyne lol, there a joke and not serious when it comes to war, heck there fighting gedo right now and losing, Kenyans are just useful idiots, they don't have any backing because nobody is actually on there side

madoobe can beat Kenya himself last time they couldn't even pass raxanweyne lol, there a joke and not serious when it comes to war, heck there fighting gedo right now and losing, Kenyans are just useful idiots, they don't have any backing because nobody is actually on there side

@Tukraq

Life is much easier to give credit where it is due.

Who’s economically and technologically advanced?

Somalia or Haiti?

@embarassing

Abaayo macaan, qaaliyeey, malabeey, nuureey, boqol ka rooneey, sonkoreey, can you please call me Haile instead of Tesfay? Do you want me to kiss your feet to accept my wish?

Let’s compare it to Somaliland. Which country is more advanced in technology and in economics?
I didn’t even read the full exchange and what you were comparing. I already said idk much at all about Haiti, is that surprising or something?

I didn’t even read the full exchange and what you were comparing. I already said idk much at all about Haiti, is that surprising or something?

@embarassing

We were comparing technology, economy and infrastructure. Go ahead,

If Haiti is a complex country for you, then you can compare the neighbouring countries of Somalia and Somaliland.

@embarassing

We were comparing technology, economy and infrastructure. Go ahead,

If Haiti is a complex country for you, then you can compare the neighbouring countries of Somalia and Somaliland.
It’s not about complexity I simply do not know about Haiti wth lol, is that surprising I’m confused.

Idk how you can compare a country with a region within it.

Strange questions. Goodnight tesfay.

Are you ashamed of your xabeshnimo or something? @Waaqo of Punt
You're spreading lies and 68 IQ migt believe them. Stop pissing yourself everytime Ethiopia goes forward, lmao. 90% of you arguments are " BuT eTHnIc ClAsHEs fAm". It's a country of 150 mill people with real ethnic differences. Somalia has monthly terror attacks with our politicians dying from time to time and we're all one people with just 14 mill. Somali tribalism is a joke compared to Ethiopia's ethnic federalism. The majority of displaced 'Ethiopians' are acc Ogadenis too.
We should learn more from Ethiopia.

Trending