Ethiopian Airlines to Order Airbus A220 Planes For $1.6 billion

Tukraq

VIP
Some truly embarrassing arguments made in this thread.

Ethiopia may as well be on a different planet to Somalia.

They have the fastest growing economy in all of Africa. Their infrastructure is not something that can be caught up by Somalia in the next 50 years, maybe even 100 years let's be real. Anyone who tells you otherwise clearly hasn't been to Ethiopia. It's true there is some ethnic conflicts and unrest in parts of the country, and it's also true many Ethiopians go neighbouring countries in the region but that's a given for the largest, most diverse population in the region.
there "fastest growing economy" claim has already been debunked by @Teeri-Alpha who did the math

there "fastest growing economy" claim has already been debunked by @Teeri-Alpha who did the math
Lol, Ethiopia is so overrated not just by some Somalis but even foreigners. The history, culture and current situation is being pushed as some kind of “Ethiopia is great, blessed and holy” bs.

I’m not tryna hate on them or anything but outside of Addis, Ethiopia is nothing. People live in the same condition as Somalis if not worse as some people bring up. Many pretend to be refugees and would rather be enslaved in Libya then stay one day in Ethiopia.

I also noticed it’s usually delusional afrocentric supremacists who are pro Ethiopia and keep pushing their agenda but when it comes to Somalis, they don’t have the best intentions to betray us in any good way and many hate on Somalia for some reason.

Tukraq

VIP
Lol, Ethiopia is so overrated not just by some Somalis but even foreigners. The history, culture and current situation is being pushed as some kind of “Ethiopia is great, blessed and holy” bs.

I’m not tryna hate on them or anything but outside of Addis, Ethiopia is nothing. People live in the same condition as Somalis if not worse as some people bring up. Many pretend to be refugees and would rather be enslaved in Libya then stay one day in Ethiopia.

I also noticed it’s usually delusional afrocentric supremacists who are pro Ethiopia and keep pushing their agenda but when it comes to Somalis, they don’t have the best intentions to betray us in any good way and many hate on Somalia for some reason.
its not only us they betray lol they don't have any real loyalties even in group, as for history I don't think there that bad in that area, but currently yeah somali cites are better than 95 percent of there country

federal states airspace*

@Tukraq

Holly Moses!!! You are deteriorating Sxb. Is the State of Washington responsible of it's own airspace or the American Federal Government is in charge?

Entering, Exiting and Flying in United States Airspace.

Aircraft flying into, out of, or through U.S. airspace will need to comply with several requirements. Most of these requirements pertain to national security and apply to U.S. and foreign registered aircraft alike. Particular attention must be paid to the electronic advance passenger manifest information procedures (APIS) required by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

U.S. airspace is subject to rules set by the Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and the Department of Defense (DOD).

FARs are rules prescribed by the Federal Aviation Administration governing all civil aviation activities in the U.S. They are part of Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (PDF) (CFR). 14 CFR Part 99 prescribes rules for security control of air traffic.

https://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/publications/us_restrictions/airspace/

States don't run their own airspaces.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Holly Moses!!! You are deteriorating Sxb. Is the State of Washington responsible of it's own airspace or the American Federal Government is in charge?

Entering, Exiting and Flying in United States Airspace.

Aircraft flying into, out of, or through U.S. airspace will need to comply with several requirements. Most of these requirements pertain to national security and apply to U.S. and foreign registered aircraft alike. Particular attention must be paid to the electronic advance passenger manifest information procedures (APIS) required by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

U.S. airspace is subject to rules set by the Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and the Department of Defense (DOD).

FARs are rules prescribed by the Federal Aviation Administration governing all civil aviation activities in the U.S. They are part of Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (PDF) (CFR). 14 CFR Part 99 prescribes rules for security control of air traffic.

https://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/publications/us_restrictions/airspace/

States don't run their own airspaces.
Somalia and the US are two different countries with different constitutions

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Then the onus is on you to show us the Somali constitution where the Federal States are in charge of their own air space. This is an international protocol.
@Tukraq

Then the onus is on you to show us the Somali constitution where the Federal States are in charge of their own air space. This is an international protocol.
I don't know why you keep talking international, somalia is a unique place in the world and dosent care about international protocol

I don't know why you keep talking international, somalia is a unique place in the world and dosent care about international protocol

@Tukraq

Isn't that statement of yours above where all it started when you denied just that? This what Kenya has done because they know Somalia has no teeth (no air-force) in enforcing it's own airspace and that's why we complained to the International Civil Aviation Authority (a U.N body). This can't happen in Ethiopia from another African country intruding into it's own airspace.

Now, Ethiopia has a better and well advanced aviation industry and infrastructure than Somalia, what is your argument here, is it Daalo airlines is better than Ethiopian Airways? You love arguing for argument sake, don't you?

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Isn't that statement of yours above where all it started when you denied just that? This what Kenya has done because they know Somalia has no teeth (no air-force) in enforcing it's own airspace and that's why we complained to the International Civil Aviation Authority (a U.N body). This can't happen in Ethiopia from another African country intruding into it's own airspace.

Now, Ethiopia has a better and well advanced aviation industry and infrastructure than Somalia, what is your argument here, is it Daalo airlines is better than Ethiopian Airways? You love arguing for argument sake, don't you?
somalia dosent have an airline just like America dosent have one, what are you talking about? if your comparing companies then yes id take daallo as it has cheaper prices due to competition, Ethiopia dosent have an aviation industry they don't have a Boeing or airbus do you mean airlines? yes they have one, we have many, and like I said what do you mean by own airspace federal states can have claims to that too as they share the country(constitution is not yet completed), this wouldn't happen in Ethiopia because its a top down state ran through centralism by the government which to me isnt a positive as I don't like centralized states anyways

Theres no Ethiopia without habeshas lol we control everything in Ethiopia.
Ethiopians special force is made up of 90% habesha same goes for its intelligence agency. No matter which government comes there will only be three ethnic (amhara oromo and tigre) that will dominate Ethiopia politically and economically.
First it was just only two tigre and amhar, now Oromo have just entered the scene. And oromo are not a habesh brother. They are somalis but even more anti-habesh. We have brutalized you habesh in gragne wars and recently by The Mad Mullah. Habesh were all ways equipped with shiny weapons , but they pale when they come face to face with somalis, fear and cowardice over take you. The embarrassing, miss-match battles in your favour, between habesh and somaal, where habesh were over whelming massacred and chased like fleeing zebra, have been thoroughly documented by shihab al-din.At this point its just bullying kkk, we have soothed our bloodlust and are now indifferent to habesh. Oromo are way more than habesh can handle, no need to be obssesed with boogeyman somali kkk. Your prized possesion is in the heart of Oromia kkk. At least back in the adal days, habesh kept their gold and wealth in churches highup in aksum and the heartland of your nation, Loool . most somalis are indifferent to habesh some even like them. Where as a habesh's face wrinkles upon hearing the name "somali" kkk

@Tukraq

If the federal states run their own air spaces, why can’t they run too their territorial waters, so Kenya can directly deal with Ahmed Madoobe instead of the central government in Mogadishu? Borders of a country include Air, land and sea and according to the U.N charter, only a federal, central, Monarchic or whatever system they rule on themselves are allowed to administer it. Is it a complex concept to fathom?

I flew with Daalo and believe me it was the most scariest flight of all. I will rather fly with Ethiopian or Turkish airlines and pay more. The security of these airlines are compromised and that’s why they were refused permission to get permits in Europe. It’s a personal choice, I value my safety & you value your wallet.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

If the federal states run their own air spaces, why can’t they run too their territorial waters, so Kenya can directly deal with Ahmed Madoobe instead of the central government in Mogadishu? Air, land and sea of a country are considered borders and according to the U.N charter, only a federal, central, Monarchic or whatever system they rule on themselves are allowed to administer it. Is it a complex concept to fathom?

I flew with Daalo and believe me it was the most scariest flight of all. I will rather fly with Ethiopian or Turkish airlines and pay more. The security of these airlines are compromised and that’s why they were refused permission to get permits in Europe. It’s a personal choice, I value my safety & you value your wallet.
UN has no authority in somalia, did you not watch black hawk down?

First it was just only two tigre and amhar, now Oromo have just entered the scene. And oromo are not a habesh brother. They are somalis but even more anti-habesh. We have brutalized you habesh in gragne wars and recently by The Mad Mullah. Habesh were all ways equipped with shiny weapons , but they pale when they come face to face with somalis, fear and cowardice over take you. The embarrassing, miss-match battles in your favour, between habesh and somaal, where habesh were over whelming massacred and chased like fleeing zebra, have been thoroughly documented by shihab al-din.At this point its just bullying kkk, we have soothed our bloodlust and are now indifferent to habesh. Oromo are way more than habesh can handle, no need to be obssesed with boogeyman somali kkk. Your prized possesion is in the heart of Oromia kkk. At least back in the adal days, habesh kept their gold and wealth in churches highup in aksum and the heartland of your nation, Loool . most somalis are indifferent to habesh some even like them. Where as a habesh's face wrinkles upon hearing the name "somali" kkk
Looooool :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts