Ethiopia troops beheads 74 yr old Somali elder

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did they let it happen.

Sis they committed all these crimes for past 10 years, they killed and raped Somalis in Somalia and Ogaden. But Somalis in diaspora are drinking the cool aid juice and busy in " our horn brothers, cushite live matter. Forget about Somali lives. Bunch of low IQ animals

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
@Canuck fucking hell :faysalwtf:

Normally people have a website or some kind of police report or witnesses. So because I asked if your source had any credit means somehow I think this might not have happened? Why are you crazy about Ethiopia's government's wrong doing on Somalis? Did I say anything about that matter other than checking if the original source was objective? You're too emotional into this matter.

Keo

VIP
Sis they committed all these crimes for past 10 years, they killed and raped Somalis in Somalia and Ogaden. But Somalis in diaspora are drinking the cool aid juice and busy in " our horn brothers, cushite live matter. Forget about Somali lives. Bunch of low IQ animals
I'm a male, but thanks for the information.

I am sure they kill Somalis daily. They even arrest anyone with a beard and khamis.

AUN for this Grandfather. I am praying for the destruction if Ethiopia and ina iley.

f*ck raw meat eaters

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
AUN

200.webp

AUN :i83dwbv:

Although what happened to that maid was very sad, It's very stupid how people automatically side with the ethiopian maids when they get beaten by their employers without knowing the back story.

Lets not pretend that many of these maids are feeble minded and often steal, molest kids, abuse elders, etc.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Where did your friend the duct tape disappear? Busy on bootyclapping the raw meat eaters as usual!!!! Or crying for Ethiopian maid in 12 pages thread.
AUN.
You have serious cuqdad. Please don't bring your stupid grudges into serious matters like this. You were banned for a reason.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
AUN.
You have serious cuqdad. Please don't bring your stupid grudges into serious matters like this. You were banned for a reason.
What things can get you banned on this forum? Mods need to relax and let people do their thing sometimes. U ban people but let the same habash that a real killing people in here. My first advice to you is get rid of the habash and any other non-Somali person. This is Somalispot

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
What things can get you banned on this forum? Mods need to relax and let people do their thing sometimes. U ban people but let the same habash that a real killing people in here. My first device to you is get rid of the habash and any it her non-Somali speaking person. This is Somalispot
She was derailing threads constantly and spamming threads with images of raw meat. People asked her to stop and she didn't. I think that is ban worthy.
It's like people ignore what others are telling them over and over again. I have my issues with the Ethiopian government. I loathe them. I do not loathe the diaspora or random citizens of Ethiopia. A country's government is not it's people.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
She was derailing threads constantly and spamming threads with images of raw meat. People asked her to stop and she didn't. I think that is ban worthy.
It's like people ignore what others are telling them over and over again. I have my issues with the Ethiopian government. I loathe them. I do not loathe the diaspora or random citizens of Ethiopia. A country's government is not it's people.
Sxb what u mods fail to understand is that this place is where Somali diaspora in all four corners of the world come to share their experience and enjoy a bit of banter. Their are many Ethiopian forums and u won't find Somali lurking there. As u can see we talk about a lot of sensitive issues and (things we should keep secret and between us Somali )on this forum. We don't want people knowing our hidden secrets and spreading it around like ebola. Please get rid of non Somali on this forum. Ur job is to do just that or else make me a mod and I will show u how to take care of business :fredo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending