Ethiopia troops beheads 74 yr old Somali elder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice generalisations there! We have an Ethiopian person right here, thankfully, and he has said he's against the killings.
Speaking of, you still have not answered my question. Please do. You seem to be avoiding answering it.

You found One person in 600 years out of 90 millions. You are trying too hard:mjlol:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You found One person in 600 years out of 90 millions. You are trying too hard:mjlol:
You have still not answered my question. I will repeat myself, since you do not seem to understand questions until they are repeated ten times.
What logical reason do you have for attacking a person that agrees with you?

IMG_1917.JPG
Nice generalisations there! We have an Ethiopian person right here, thankfully, and he has said he's against the killings.
Speaking of, you still have not answered my question. Please do. You seem to be avoiding answering it.

Even spy or Ethiopian agent like adaharar you will find excuses for him

You seem to enjoy moving the goalposts.
Please answer my question.

This guy pretended to agree with us only. after members here had cornered him and pressured him by asking directly but he had never condemned their actions in any of politic threads. On contrary he will find excuses for them. But you are too busy in bootyclapping for him.

Last edited:
You seem to enjoy moving the goalposts.
Please answer my question.

He came to sspot to defend his country 's crimes. It is well known method used by Israeli government and Ethiopian government was trained by Israel in those methods. Some old member here had posted about it last year. Give me time and I will bring the link that talks about online Ethiopian agents.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Try a little bit harder to troll

I don't want to derail the thread
I'm actually insulted that you think I'm trolling.

I asked you a genuine question, since you always say Ethiopians are closer to you than Southern Somalis. As an outsider, I want to know how you're going to bring peace with these people?

waraabe

Your superior
I'm actually insulted that you think I'm trolling.

I asked you a genuine question, since you always say Ethiopians are closer to you than Southern Somalis. As an outsider, I want to know how you're going to bring peace with these people?
You are a silly person, why would a xabashi who I can't understand or don't share a religion with be closer to me than those I do?

Please also remember your folk love Ethiopia more than anyone else, you guys invited them to Mogadishu where they killed a lot of people

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You are a silly person, why would a xabashi who I can't understand or don't share a religion with be closer to me than those I do?

Please also remember your folk love Ethiopia more than anyone else, you guys invited them to Mogadishu where they killed a lot of people
My folks? That never happened.

I beliege you've declared that Ethiopia was indeed your ancestral land.

Status
Not open for further replies.