Ethiopia troops beheads 74 yr old Somali elder

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Sxb what u mods fail to understand is that this place is where Somali diaspora in all four corners of the world come to share their experience and enjoy a bit of banter. Their are many Ethiopian forums and u won't find Somali lurking there. As u can see we talk about a lot of sensitive issues and (things we should keep secret and between us Somali )on this forum. We don't want people knowing our hidden secrets and spreading it around like ebola. Please get rid of non Somali on this forum. Ur job is to do just that or else make me a mod and I will show u how to take care of business :fredo:
I am not a mod :russ:
Also Somalis are lurking on Ethiopian forums. Mereja.com has Somalis all over, to the point where they had to create a Somalis section for them :mjlol:
I think that if you want those kind of private interactions then it wouldn't be a public forum. Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to be Somali to become a member. I think it's interesting to see other groups' perspectives, good or bad.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Also Somalis are lurking on Ethiopian forums. Mereja.com has Somalis all over, to the point where they had to create a Somalis section for them :mjlol:
I think that if you want those kind of private interactions then it wouldn't be a public forum. Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to be Somali to become a member. I think it's interesting to see other groups' perspectives, good or bad.
And yeah and feed on our secrets

His behaviour reminds me of 6 year old girls playing with dolls and making up stories, what is this secret nonsense, I do not give a shayttte.
I find it funny how I have never targeted anyone or been offensive for no reason...

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
His behaviour reminds me of 6 year old girls playing with dolls and making up stories, what is this secret nonsense, I do not give a shayttte.
I find it funny how I have never targeted anyone or been offensive for no reason...
Do u commend this atrocity or do u condemn it?

@Canuck fucking hell :faysalwtf:

Normally people have a website or some kind of police report or witnesses. So because I asked if your source had any credit means somehow I think this might not have happened? Why are you crazy about Ethiopia's government's wrong doing on Somalis? Did I say anything about that matter other than checking if the original source was objective? You're too emotional into this matter.

How can you get a police report in somalia? specially when ethiopia is in question. I think what you mean is has the bbc reported this isis like killing.

Somalis went to mereja after they invaded somnet but keep bootyclapping for the raw meat eater and crying we are not black.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Somalis went to mereja after they invaded somnet but keep bootyclapping for the raw meat eater and crying we are not black.
You are actually mentally unstable. The guy was asked if he approves of what is going on in Ethiopia. He said no.
He was asked if he thought the Ogaden should be given back to Somalia. He said yes. I genuinely cannot see what quarrel you could possibly have with the man other than him being Ethiopian.

Making up stories !!!!! Yes and this elder Somali man beheaded himself and Ogaden is occupying Ethiopia!!!!!! Alternative facts.

You are actually mentally unstable. The guy was asked if he approves of what is going on in Ethiopia. He said no.
He was asked if he thought the Ogaden should be given back to Somalia. He said yes. I genuinely cannot see what quarrel you could possibly have with the man other than him being Ethiopian.

Bakhti

Making up stories !!!!! Yes and this elder Somali man beheaded himself and Ogaden is occupying Ethiopia!!!!!! Alternative facts.

That is not what I meant by making up stories you illiterate person. Improve your reading comprehension skills and don't quote me.

That is not what I meant by making up stories you illiterate person. Improve your reading comprehension skills and don't quote me.

You stupid Agame like rest of your people and you came to my thread first agame. Keep defending your people 's crimes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending