Ethiopia posts a full ambassador to Somaliland

Logically speaking why would Ethiopia support Somali unity when they occupy ethnic Somali territory? This is why Ethiopia today unofficially recognises SL as separate from Somalia

Silly fish , somaliland is about to get recognition from Ethiopia and your here blaming me for the bad governance in villa wardhigley for the last 5 years ?

Reer banadir natives thank Abiye ahmed for recognizing somaliland as a sovereignty nation. You terrorists parasites from the mountains will be removed from the federal government
once Mogadishu also recognizes somaliland 😀
Typical mentality of a nacas, somehow giving away more 1/3rd of Somalia to spite Darood will magically transform Xamar into an oasis of peace and stability. You need to look in the mirror and accept your actions. According to various intelligence agencies 40-50% of terrorist leaders are Hawiye, of the 50% which are not nearly all are from southern Somalia clans. Somaliland leaving will not transform Somalia in any positive way, instead it will further relegate you to the dustbins of history.

I have no major qualms against Somaliland except that it further reduces the power of Somalis. If i was a qabilist i would support SL, the population demographics of SL are ~50% Isaaq, 30%~ Dir , 20%~Harti Darood. Thus the power of my clan will increase with SL compared to Somalia.

Do not cut off your nose to spite your face.

agreed. He is a fake, pathetic nationalist. Just uses it as a cover for personal power and enrichment. But don’t tell that to his nephew @TekNiKo

All I want from Farmaajo is to rebuild the military beyond its militia infancy stage. That was someone with real cajones can actually coup the entire country, insha'Allah.

Until then, he's disappointing on FoPo.

Typical mentality of a nacas, somehow giving away more 1/3rd of Somalia to spite Darood will magically transform Xamar into an oasis of peace and stability. You need to look in the mirror and accept your actions. According to various intelligence agencies 40-50% of terrorist leaders are Hawiye, of the 50% which are not nearly all are from southern Somalia clans. Somaliland leaving will not transform Somalia in any positive way, instead it will further relegate you to the dustbins of history.

I have no major qualms against Somaliland except that it further reduces the power of Somalis. If i was a qabilist i would support SL, the population demographics of SL are ~50% Isaaq, 30%~ Dir , 20%~Harti Darood. Thus the power of my clan will increase with SL compared to Somalia.

Do not cut off your nose to spite your face.
Go build your tuulo in somaliland, I dont want to share somebody that doesnt bring nothing to the table . Your ppl dont pay taxes to the FGS, your corrupt ministers eat my money you parasite .
I have no problem with darood who actuall bring something to the table .
Lastly stop mentioning my city xamar you parasitic fish.

I wish Farmaajo would recognize SL, we could be good allies. Djibouti is also a country it doesnt matter we are all Somalis.

You see some of your own cousins support somaliland but you dont have the energy to reply to him mr fish

The story is fake. There is no new change to how Ethiopia dealt with SL.

Don't forget there is a UN security council resolution that affirmed Somalia's territorial integrity. No third world country will cross it.

Last edited:
The story is fake. There is no new change to how Ethiopia dealt with SL.

Don't forget there is a UN security council resolution that affirmed Somalia's territorial integrity. No third world country will cross it.
1518542825_ptyVu8m.gif

Trending