Ethiopia posts a full ambassador to Somaliland

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
rashid abdi is said to be oromo kkk. you need better sources sxb.
I’m not just posting some random fob Facebook link. Plus it’s been confirmed Hes from ddsi who got promoted. :mjpls:
expect somaliland embassy in Addis and Ethiopian embassy in hargeisa soon times :hahaidiot:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Buuut butttt mUH SovErEIGNTy hurrr durrr
844C25A1-C5C4-4DFB-A0FC-16E3CDD3C55E.png

people loose respect for winy people who are always the victim
That’s what they don’t get. They push too many conflicting narratives, they are the victim but claim other people’s land and fund shabab to attack other peoples land. Somalis won’t ever get anywhere if we aren’t honest.

My fellow Koonfuri folks need to accept that SL will never reunite with us and that the only two choices that are available is either SL gets its independence officially recognised or that SL gets annexed into Ethiopia. The latter option is much worse for all of us ethnic Somalis

My fellow Koonfuri folks need to accept that SL will never reunite with us and that the only two choices that are available is either SL gets its independence officially recognised or that SL gets annexed into Ethiopia. The latter option is much worse for all of us ethnic Somalis

Why? I'd honestly rather see SL get annexed into Ethiopia. I doubt that'd happen though.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
s and their undying love for foreigners, this is what happens when 30% of the population is on Cayr in foreign lands, and another 30% is doing Tahrib or in Refugee camps. No karti no sharaf and definitely no union, not just in regards to SL but PL & JL are on route as well to do this, we enjoyed a little return of Sharaf but now they will argue if SL can have embassy so can we, and its back to square one.

Trending