Ethiopia posts a full ambassador to Somaliland

Som

VIP
Ethiopia wants to exploit Somalis. They don't care about Somaliland. I ask reer Somaliland,would you sell your land and ports just to get recognition from Ethiopia? Really? I know you hate Somalia, but don't damage your own sovereignty for this. TPLF Ethiopia tried to steal Somalia's sea. Now Abiy's Ethiopia found a new opportunity to get sea access at the expense of the somali people in SL.

Ethiopia wants to exploit Somalis. They don't care about Somaliland. I ask reer Somaliland,would you sell your land and ports just to get recognition from Ethiopia? Really? I know you hate Somalia, but don't damage your own sovereignty for this. TPLF Ethiopia tried to steal Somalia's sea. Now Abiy's Ethiopia found a new opportunity to get sea access at the expense of the somali people in SL.
Somaliland is not giving up any sovereignty. Don't trot out the same silly conspiracy theory you people tried to circulate that Ethiopia was going to "own" Berbera port.

The Farmaajo/N&N-Roble regime must have done (or not done) something to disappoint Abiye/PP

So this is why the narrative being pushed by Sahan and Mushaxaarinta Mucaaraad that 3000 Somalia soldiers being trained in Eritrea we're sent into Tigrai to fight alongside eritrean forces IS FAKE NEWS

Trending