Ethiopia: Oromia and Somali Region

But when your oromo “brothers” try to come for Jidwaaq Jijiga is when shit will hit the fan
:ohno:

On a realistic note; they are trying to make Jijiga a chartered city. I wish we could start a war because it’d be over for these aidtoptians :wow:

Not too far away (pun intended) :francis:

Last edited:
The Sultanate of Dawaro was a Somali Muslim Sultanate founded around the 10th century by the Jarso people sub-clan of the Dir clan centred in Hararghe.[1]

Dawaro Sultanate was established by a sub-clan of Jarso called Dawaro. The Dawaro clan were the Royal ruling hereditary clan that ruled the Jarso clan.

They had their own sultanate before Oromo invaded and destroyed everything. I really think Jaarso is Oromonized Dir. But I know for sure Warday is not Dir.
dawaro are jidwaaq abasguul who got assimilated by jaarso they are absame in origin

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
crazy boy gaal gurey was a akisho of the obbo sub he ruled all of the afran qallu even humbanna
Humbanna are Somali galla boy and the oromo who tried to invade were nole and the pure oromo now the hararge Oromos are all assimilated different groups like Somali,harari

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Humbanna are the purest Oromos in Hararge.
Noole never tried to invade you. Ahus is right, the leader was Akichu which is Oborra. It was Akichu and Jaarso.
all of hararge belonged to somalis untill we and portugees + abbyssenia got weak through decades long war between us, somalis even lived as far as shewa, u people exploited our weakness as usual and expanded and inshallah we will invade aidtopia again and u irrelevent oromo tribe ain't gonna stop us, hararge population are all assimilated mutts
1679164862097.png

all of hararge belonged to somalis untill we and portugees + abbyssenia got weak through decades long war between us, somalis even lived as far as shewa, u people exploited our weakness as usual and expanded and inshallah we will invade aidtopia again and u irrelevent oromo tribe ain't gonna stop us, hararge population are all assimilated mutts
View attachment 260939

Why is that article claiming Oromo clans as dir?

The only ones who are Dir on that list are Gurgura and Bursuuq. Noole and Jaarso are brothers son of Dagga. And Dagga is Oborra brother. Akisho = Akichu and they are Oborra. Qallu is part of Ittu. Meeta is a sub clan of Ala AQ. None of these clans are Somali.

Hararge is now in ownership of the bareentu clans and you cannot change that. We won’t attack you, but we will defend ourselves and you won’t be happy for invading.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Why is that article claiming Oromo clans as dir?

The only ones who are Dir on that list are Gurgura and Bursuuq. Noole and Jaarso are brothers son of Dagga. And Dagga is Oborra brother. Akisho = Akichu and they are Oborra. Qallu is part of Ittu. Meeta is a sub clan of Ala AQ. None of these clans are Somali.

Hararge is now in ownership of the bareentu clans and you cannot change that. We won’t attack you, but we will defend ourselves and you won’t be happy for invading.
typical oromo is Han chinese also oromo, what can u do last time we invaded u did nothing we rolled up and straight to addis ababa no complain coward oromos, those qabils were assimilated bc of u gada system that's the only good thing u have achieved, horse riding copied from somalis, clothes copied from somalis and amhara, have some shame this ain't oromospot u can't deceive us, that's also something u copied from habesha ''lying''

typical oromo is Han chinese also oromo, what can u do last time we invaded u did nothing we rolled up and straight to addis ababa no complain coward oromos, those qabils were assimilated bc of u gada system that's the only good thing u have achieved, horse riding copied from somalis, clothes copied from somalis and amhara, have some shame this ain't oromospot u can't deceive us, that's also something u copied from habesha ''lying''

No complaint from us? We were fighting them the same damn time within Hararge. Back then, the OLA or OLF was an eastern Oromo force with mainly Muslim Hararge fighters and rulers.

Listen clown, I am from those clans. I am not Dir. I know we have Somalis amongst us, but we are Oromo. Both my paternal and maternal subsub clans are assimilated groups. We’ve intermarried with others and are Oromo today. Nothing you can do about that. But claiming these clans are fully Dir or Somali is wrong. They’ve assimilated people within the clan, but majority are not Somali.

Last edited:
Why you seem threatened no one is insulting you weird guy Wlhi

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Why you seem threatened no one is insulting you weird guy Wlhi
why u insulting me how in the world can i be threatened by oromo sxb don't insult me like that kkk even if u jump u can't look me in the eyes and stop using islamic words it's not slang

Last edited:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
No complaint from us? We were fighting them the same damn time within Hararge. Back then, the OLA or OLF was an eastern Oromo force with mainly Muslim Hararge fighters and rulers.

Listen clown, I am from those clans. I am not Dir. I know we have Somalis amongst us, but we are Somali. Both my paternal and maternal subsub clans are assimilated groups. We’ve intermarried with others and are Oromo today. Nothing you can do about that. But claiming these clans are fully Dir or Somali is wrong. They’ve assimilated people within the clan, but majority are not Somali.
u comment stinks of onion but i know as oromo u eat that for breakfast so i apologize, pls wake up to reality

Trending