Ethiopia has the highest testosterone levels in africa

IMG_0163.jpeg

I 100% think if Somalis were tested we would’ve been at number 1 😂

View attachment 323848
Nah probably dagestanis. They are tough people living in cold climate have had to constantly fight Russia for the last millennium, wrestling is the main past time amongst the youth, no fruity behaviour amongst the men. No dagestani man is embarrassing his folk on TikTok or social media like some Somalis do. Very very HIGH T folks.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
No gaynimo here… it’s just that I was exposed to public nudity while living in Ethiopia since the men there were very fond of pissing and defecating in public
How many wee wee you saw nigga
You’re weird fella.
IMG_1246.png

View attachment 323848
If this is true, then Somalis/Afars are obviously the ones driving up those levels. Notice that Mongolia is at the very top. Mongolians historically lived a pastorialist nomadic lifestyle, a diet of only dairy and meat makes for tough people so naturally, Somalis and Afars who are also nomadic people that subsisted on caano and xilib will have high teste as well

All agricultural societies are full of docile easy to control people. That’s why most of Europe history operates as feudalism system were 90% of European were peasants, and theirs land lords decide who to marry or if they were allowed to leave.
Is that why Somalia is a failed state? Too arrogant nomads that refuse to submit to an authority

NidarNidar

Punisher
All agricultural societies are full of docile easy to control people. That’s why most of Europe history operates as feudalism system were 90% of European were peasants, and theirs land lords decide who to marry or if they were allowed to leave.
Most of Europe practised Droit du seigneur or Lord's first rights you either had to pay the lord off or he slept with your wife when you got married, if she was very attractive good luck.

Last edited:

Trending