Ethiopia ha burburto.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
After Somalis chanting this for decades, the curse has finally happened. Ethiopia is in a state of emergency, Tigray and Oromo are allied in overthrowing the dictator Abiy Ahmed.

Will Ethiopia become like Somalia? Will Somalia take in Ethiopian refugees? Only time will tell.

After Somalis chanting this for decades, the curse has finally happened. Ethiopia is in a state of emergency, Tigray and Oromo are allied in overthrowing the dictator Abiy Ahmed.

Will Ethiopia become like Somalia? Will Somalia take in Ethiopian refugees? Only time will tell.
Some Somalis will get a heart attack from your statement.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Will Somalia take in Ethiopian refugees?
Animated GIF

Gotta send them back home, #BuildaGreatWall

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ethiopia will never turn out like Somalia.

Abiy will step down before TPLF take over Addis.
No he has too much pride and he’s trapped unlike Mengistu who fled
Yeah and where will the 100 million refugees go?

Come up with an answer to that question first.
Everyone will stay in their lands, Ethiopians jo there isn’t a comfortable seat in Somalia it’s desert

GemState

36/21
VIP
Somalis were saying that a lot around the Gabre years, but I haven't heard them say that it at all since Abiy came in.

Don't see how what comes next is better than the current Ethiopian administration

reer

VIP
Somalis were saying that a lot around the Gabre years, but I haven't heard them say that it at all since Abiy came in.

Don't see how what comes next is better than the current Ethiopian administration
abiye isnt strong enough to maintain the terroristic stance of meles. so hes forced to refrain from an amhara rampage. i have no doubt he would be another meles if he was strong enough.

I can't help but to think this war is perfect chance for Al Shabaab to infiltrate Muslim Oromo region and establish bases there.

Chicken coming home to roast it would be epic poetic justice. Ethiopia particularly TPLF has created this monster to tear down Somalia imagine the damage they could inflict on sedative Muslim population surrounding Addis Ababa.

Another chapter of Futux Al Xabasha but this time highlanders will suffer the most.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
No he has too much pride and he’s trapped unlike Mengistu who fled

The IC and AU will tell him to f*ck off if TPLF move on Addis.

They would rather have TPLF then Addis falling into conflict.

The IC learnt their lesson since USC, they’re not gonna allow state collapse.

Why are African militaries so thoroughly incompetent?

I don't believe (for a micro second) the figures put forward by 3rd world militaries.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Please pray for Ethiopians, I hope the country becomes peaceful and stable soon. 🙏 🇪🇹
:jcoleno: I would never wish what happened in 1991 on any country even if they are our adversaries.

Please pray for Ethiopians, I hope the country becomes peaceful and stable soon. 🙏 🇪🇹
:jcoleno: I would never wish what happened in 1991 on any country even if they are our adversaries.

It takes a big man to have and to extend good will to a Nation that has done your people an injustice; you're a much better man than me, bro.

:salute::samwelcome:

Trending