Ethiopia ha burburto.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
No you won’t. Do you wanna know why? Ethiopia has opened their border TO US when the civil war erupted and other major more powerful countries will force Somalia to do the same. If we opened the borders for oromos and Yemenis to get it then we will for sure open the borders for Ethiopians.

despite the fact, these Ethiopians who will become refugees are innocent and it’s disgusting that you would let innocent people perish in a civil war they didn’t cause.
Look, that country was build on injustice, cause miseries to its citizens and will continue so, half of the population don't want to be part of it, and the other half don't the other half to go, so they beat them up, like now, so it is better that it collapses once and for all

The pettiness and uselessness of somalis. Instead of raising their useless game they wish everyone goes down to their level. I hope eithopia never crumbles and tplf is defeated

1635940404272.png

Based

VIP
These raw meat eating where enslaved destoryed and killed by somalis.The only reason they survived is because of western support.After the ww3 happens and the western world is destoryed by china than there nothing stopping somalia from completely destroying ethipioa and kenya.
You joined on Friday and you're already spewing this qashin :pacspit: mods need to check this guys account we are being HARASSED with his doqonimo.

I don't believe it will collapse and become lawless.Rather what would happen is what happend I'm Soviet union which was an peaceful collapse.
of course it will collapse, millions will be unemployed and hungry, how are you going to feed 100 million people when there is bancruptcy and no food production, the current civil war has already disrupted the harvesting season

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
After Somalis chanting this for decades, the curse has finally happened. Ethiopia is in a state of emergency, Tigray and Oromo are allied in overthrowing the dictator Abiy Ahmed.

Will Ethiopia become like Somalia? Will Somalia take in Ethiopian refugees? Only time will tell.
Next time on dragon ball z

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Please pray for Ethiopians, I hope the country becomes peaceful and stable soon. 🙏 🇪🇹
:jcoleno: I would never wish what happened in 1991 on any country even if they are our adversaries.
Giving a olive branch to people who hate you and benefit from Somalia's dysfunction , wow hate to see it but here we are .

What do we call a Somali like you SOMACOON , yes somacoon it is .

Xoxoxo

VIP
Look, that country was build on injustice, cause miseries to its citizens and will continue so, half of the population don't want to be part of it, and the other half don't the other half to go, so they beat them up, like now, so it is better that it collapses once and for all
I understand but wishing destruction only innocent people is never right. Their government is to be blamed not the innocent.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
I understand but wishing destruction only innocent people is never right. Their government is to be blamed not the innocent.
I wish destruction on evil men aka the tigrey government and Ethiopian government , I wish safety for the women and children.

That is all .

Learn to control your emotions and stop writing swear words .

The nabi made dua for that place. It ain't gonna happen stop dreaming for destruction folks. We are all the children of Adam

Trending

Latest posts