Ethiopia ha burburto.

GemState

36/21
VIP
@Sheikh Kulkuli

How are you so sure that Abiy's replacement is going to be better than the current administration? An OLF/TPLF government or disintegration, how is that better than Abiy?

I don't believe it will collapse and become lawless.Rather what would happen is what happend I'm Soviet union which was an peaceful collapse.
The collapse of the Soviet Union was a huge disaster, the biggest drop in standard of living in human history

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why do y’all wish that on another country and it’s citizens that don’t mind Somalis? Wallahi you lot are a nuisance because Somalis are more obsessed about Ethiopians then vice versa. And I can guarantee to that the 100 million refugees will come to Somalia and we can’t deny them since Ethiopia opened its border to us when the civil war erupted in 1991.
Opened what? They open galbeed, somali land, to somalis. It’s like saying Djibouti opened Afars to Afar Land in Djibouti
:nahgirl:

The nabi made dua for that place. It ain't gonna happen stop dreaming for destruction folks. We are all the children of Adam
All of Ethiopia isn’t abysinnia and Eritrea has better rights of being the place of Abyssinia since it’s near the ocean

All the Somalis here saying that they want Ethiopia to collapse have no idea what it could be mean geopolitically for the whole region. There is a reason why people say Ethiopians are good at politicking and Somalis are good at fighting wars. We Somalis are brave and fearless people but we lack governing skills clearly.

Why do y’all wish that on another country and it’s citizens that don’t mind Somalis? Wallahi you lot are a nuisance because Somalis are more obsessed about Ethiopians then vice versa. And I can guarantee to that the 100 million refugees will come to Somalia and we can’t deny them since Ethiopia opened its border to us when the civil war erupted in 1991.
Shut your mouth Woman. I literally don't want explain to you why we seek the destruction of Ethiopia and Gaalo Ethiopians. You are a retarded woman who literally know nothing about our history. You the kind of woman who would be the first to spread her cheeks for the colonizers in 1884 when they arrived. May Allah heal your brain tumor

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
May Allah protect all the innocents and may the aggressors get their reward. Ameen.

Trending

Latest posts