Ethiopia gets ready to invade Somalia.

IMG_1126.png

Is this true or not
I think they are going by what is being reported by the locals.
Sounds like baan no way they just passed the borders without anyone noticing immediately
People back home are very tense and afraid, which is an indication of its being true.
Look at all these weapons Ethiopia will steam roll us.

Somalia needs a gurmad ASAP
True, but weapons alone do not win battles. Here is a clip of the .Et gov't troops being captured in the Amhara region. I think Jamaahiirtu could eat them alive, will not be easy, but doable.

If they were all holding knives behind their backs ready to stab each other I wouldn't be surprised.
I don’t think they did anything wrong, but the amount of inaction is deafening. Speaking for myself

pictured what you said, the tension in the room is thick

Last edited:
HSM will keep his mouth firmly shut and will not provide any military aid, as usual, the federal government will be used as a weapon against any Somali with dignity and a shred of competence. From day 1, he has sabotaged SSC, as for Awdal, has only paid lip service.
He’s learned his lesson I think. The whole port aspect made it clear. Also one thing HSM is a flair for revenge. He will be fuming from the way Ethiopia acted towards him.

finally what Ethiopia doesn’t realise is that you can support Somaliland all you want they dont have the soldiers or the discipline. Insallah they will lose.

there’s currently 30’000 on the ground ready to go, and each time more graduate this training camp, 7000 graduate, meanwhile what has Hassan don with millions of Somalis ready to fight. Wallahi if it was last term gov I wouldn’t be worried, but Hassan has proven before that he won’t help SSC

Last edited:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
there’s currently 30’000 on the ground ready to go, and each time more graduate this training camp, 7000 graduate, meanwhile what has Hassan don with millions of Somalis ready to fight. Wallahi if it was last time I wouldn’t be worried, but Hassan has proven before that he won’t help SSC
Out of all the times thus could have happened why did we have to have one of the worst presidents be in office during this crucial moment.

Out of all the times thus could have happened why did we have to have one of the worst presidents be in office during this crucial moment.
Ethiopia did that knowingly for sure, they saw how strong Somalia would be in the future under farmaajo and Kheyre, so when they saw Hassan screwing that over and stopping payment of soldiers, and also letting AS get their military hardware through shirkool by MS they saw a moment of opportunity

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
there’s currently 30’000 on the ground ready to go, and each time more graduate this training camp, 7000 graduate, meanwhile what has Hassan don with millions of Somalis ready to fight. Wallahi if it was last term gov I wouldn’t be worried, but Hassan has proven before that he won’t help SSC
Harar? That town doesn’t look like that :dead:

He lacks speech skills and fumbles over his own words, even when speaks somali. What kind of president repeats himself over and over?

Don't know if he's a Coward that lacks confidence or just an amateur. Either way, you'll never catch Abiy Ahmed stuttering and presenting himself like that.

Trending

Latest posts