Ethiopia gets ready to invade Somalia.

I just spoke to Karanle elders. They said Ethiopia is in no form or shape to start a war for several reasons. Tigray is going through famine currently while just today Fano/Amahara killed one of the biggest ENDF generals. Furthermore a top advisor of Abiy advised him to refrain from starting a fight with Somalis as theirs a high possibility that they might lose K5 which by the way is the only region in Ethiopia that’s currently stable. Gambella, Afar and many other regions have problems with Addis and non of the major ethnic groups trust each other let alone support each other. He is currently in Somaliland near the borders and there is no troops at all to be seen. As for the sea, he said this was always the desire of Ethiopian leaders to have access to the Somali coast going back all the way to Menelik’s days. Abiy so happens to be the only one to make it public and that was solely meant to be a political strategy to unite all Ethiopians under a common banner but they failed to unite. The country called Ethiopia is soon going to collapse. It’s only a matter of time. And even if there was a war hypothetically speaking he said Somalis will win easily :pachah1:
Walalo any more updates . This shit is not going to end well wallahi

Walalo any more updates . This shit is not going to end well wallahi
I will keep updated. He said this is all fake media propaganda. The Oromo led government doesn’t have the capacity to cover Galmudug, Puntland. It’s too far from home and they would be smoked by Somalis from all sides. Ethiopia is self destructing it self.

Heavy fighting today at Amhara capital

https://x.com/amhara_news/status/1763624126927847864?s=46

I will keep updated. He said this is all fake media propaganda. The Oromo led government doesn’t have the capacity to cover Galmudug, Puntland. It’s too far from home and they would be smoked by Somalis from all sides. Ethiopia is self destructing it self.

Heavy fighting today at Amhara capital

https://x.com/amhara_news/status/1763624126927847864?s=46

It's literally just a border check point for Somaliland. Part of the defence cooperation. Stop random "nationalists" who can't help their own country from invading Somaliland.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Isn't FANO stomping around their backyard? Last week I saw them take a town and force the officials to do a humiliation ritual.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Let us pray that our neighbor come to their senses, wars only cause further destruction. We must always choose peace :)

I say let the kill each other. While I see Somalis online supporting one or the other I feel like the end goal is the same. Both would desire a port it's just that the Oromo are top dog right now. I do wish FANO luck, perhaps they can out more ENDF men into the ground.
💯 we should watch from the sidelines like you said.

My blood boils wallahi and the useless donkey Garguute is not going to do nothing he supports it on the dl.
He didn't even stop the military equipment flight from UAE landing in Sessesionistland.