Hopefully this will trigger a swift regime change, this invasion could be blessing in disguise and finally wake up somali people. Imagine, ogaden is being used as the ethiopian station, then pitting somalis together to take more land. If this dosent wake us up, then we as an ethnicity and nation will die and cease to exist
weโ€™re about to see real badbado Qaran if the man in charge doesnโ€™t back his word. There are still many veterans from 77 who will get sick of this leadership, forcing them to act.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Let us pray that our neighbor come to their senses, wars only cause further destruction. We must always choose peace :)
Good mentality bro... but like this can also be the end of ethiopia
Strange. My uncle called and said thereโ€™s Ethiopian badan on their side of the border stopping everyone and checking them.
:5hcpspq:
I just spoke to my guys in wardheer there is no Heavy Ethiopian military anywhere
:icon mrgreen:
What type of weapons are they
Why is UAE involved its that one rich lil kid who wants to be apart of the gang like no you arent your economy is propped up by tourism and you have nothing but desert and Oil. Artificially creating fake industry. If they are really supporting destablization, I hope they get punished badly.
Will Hassan sheikh finally be impeached for neglecting his duties to defend the respect, territorial integrity, and sovereignty of the Somali nation?

that remains to be seen, letโ€™s see how he plays it from here.
Think Bigger, the 'one' as I call him will take over and install a new strong central government reuniting everyone.
weโ€™re about to see real badbado Qaran if the man in charge doesnโ€™t back his word. There are still many veterans from 77 who will get sick of this leadership, forcing them to act.
I hope so, I just learned somali politics like a couple years ago and im already sick of it, the government is basically failed

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It's literally just a border check point for Somaliland. Part of the defence cooperation. Stop random "nationalists" who can't help their own country from invading Somaliland.
And since when Jeegaan can stop Ethiopia from taking your land, already your submit to hand over to Xabishi for ictraaf in reality you will just be under Adis rule.

Lol reer majidho are something else wale. Bringing Ethiopian troops to fight somalis are something your people are known for wana dhaqankiina. Do I need to remind you of 2006 when you brought them mise wax kamajidho waaxas

Lol reer majidho are something else wale. Bringing Ethiopian troops to fight somalis are something your people are known for wana dhaqankiina. Do I need to remind you of 2006 when you brought them mise wax kamajidho waaxas
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ wax kama jidho waxas boowe waa iska hadal mucaarad

Look at all these weapons Ethiopia will steam roll us.

Somalia needs a gurmad ASAP
You see Ethiopian weapons I see new dhulbahante arsenal to confiscate,

in all seriousness Iโ€™m assuming your warsan. The situation is concerning, but allah is the best of planners.
IMG_1125.png

Look at all these weapons Ethiopia will steam roll us.

Somalia needs a gurmad ASAP
They will run from all these weapons just wait and watch what youโ€™re forgetting is that the average xabashi deep down is scared of death when a minor calamity happens in Bahri Dar they scream โ€œwayneee wayneee!โ€ When I lived next to them in Dir Dhabe, 2 Somali families would be fighting each other from a block away and these xabashis would scream โ€œwaynee wayneeโ€ and bring out candles what the flip?! if I had to rewrite the poem of the sahabi I would write โ€œThe Ethiopian loves life as much as the Somali loves deathโ€ donโ€™t worry youโ€™ll see them fleeing their weapons. Even the Cuban officers were shocked in the 77 war lol they said โ€œthe artillery is there but these guys are fleeing what the hell!?. Take it from me as a former xabashi karbaasher, one time when ONLF fighters clashed with ethiopians Ogadens ran out of ammo all they had left were Rambo knives and daggers so Ogadens run down the hill with Rambo knives and march towards the Ethiopiansโ€ฆ guess what happened lol some of xabashi men ran into the bush lands and fled lmao even some of the ethiopians ran out of ammo and some still had ammo left but their men ran cowardly lol can you imagine I donโ€™t remember the name of the battle btw AUN to those who died in that battle.

Last edited: