Ethiopia captures Doolow Gedo, now will open new bases in Baladxaawo and Doolow

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Yea right 🤣 HSM didnt Do anything his first term, and he won’t the next. The nigga appointed 3 terrorists, one as a religious minister too 🤦 you dont blow up 30 kids and say “this is wrong” you can’t reform these ppl.

now he’s stirring up beef with itoobiya as If he isn’t only the president Of mogadishu
Roobow is being groomed for the next President of KG. He’s left Shabaab and has been fighting them for years.

Roobow is known for sending Xabeshis packing from KG. He will clean up Bay :obama:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Kkkkkkkkk MX is now the Pet of Xabashis:russ:
7D551A12-93BD-4DE0-8C48-04633D18BD35.jpeg

The future of Reer Gedo. They can join their kin in Oromia :banderas:

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Roobow is being groomed for the next President of KG. He’s left Shabaab and has been fighting them for years.

Roobow is known for sending Xabeshis packing from KG. He will clean up Bay :obama:
Sxb once a terrorist always a terrorist, yes that’s right “sheikh” Sharif, and Ahmed blackie… roobow killed 30 students in a graduation ceremony, some aspiring to be doctors, architects, teachers, chemists, and he stripped there lives away.

i Dare roobow to set foot in Puntland, wallu w@ssa wlhi :mjkkk:

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
this is basically Abiye axmaq trying to send a message to hsm, “if you don’t submit like farmago, i will destabilize your government”! People in Gedo are just caught in the middle and their puppet leaders are tainting their name if u ask me.
What is the ramifications of this invasion? Marehan kursi dambe waa ka habeenkii xalay ahaa oo tagay since they are being used by Ethiopia to fight hsm/hawiye.

If abiye is trying to destabilize hsm govt, would it not make more sense to use a clan that actually has the balls to go toe to with hsm/Hawiye. Like Ogaden?. Mx are not brave enough nor strong enough to fight Hawiye. Mx are also being karbashed by famine, lack of water plus the severe African heat and that is enough war for them to be involved in at the moment.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Sxb once a terrorist always a terrorist, yes that’s right “sheikh” Sharif, and Ahmed blackie… roobow killed 30 students in a graduation ceremony, some aspiring to be doctors, architects, teachers, chemists, and he stripped there lives away.

i Dare roobow to set foot in Puntland, wallu w@ssa wlhi :mjkkk:
You will not only invite him once he’s President of KG but you will also have a massive celebration for him once he lands at Garowe. Saaxib you still have Ictisaam dominating your politics and have already welcomed Sheikh Shariif and Madoobe and all the other Islamists you consider terrorist.

this is just how politics is my friend

Capo Dhoore

⚔️
Why are you running to the darood card? Reer gaajo are alone in this one .Last time I checked you guys are the most hated within darood the least respected by their own kin. MJs & OGS have land they govern and aren’t cucked by other clans and neighbouring country (Ethiopia) if anything mx bring bad omen and imaging to beesha daroood.
Mareexaan waa madaxda iyo sharafta daarood. Without them we wouldn't be shit

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
You will not only invite him once he’s President of KG but you will also have a massive celebration for him once he lands at Garowe. Saaxib you still have Ictisaam dominating your politics and have already welcomed Sheikh Shariif and Madoobe and all the other Islamists you consider terrorist.

this is just how politics is my friend
Sxb I said Puntland not Hirshabelle or Galmudug Who’ve historically welcomed terrorists like roobow

All those weapons Farmaajo brought to Gedo and now the Ethiopians bringing us the ammo and the tanks! Banadir here we come, we’ll liberate you from AMISOM insha allah. SIKE :hahaidiot:

good luck with your fufu and jollof rice, Horta which Bantu rice is better? @bidenkulaha i know you guys make the same jollof as the Nigerians now that you’re a nation of Bantus:chrisfreshhah:

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Mareexaan waa madaxda iyo sharafta daarood. Without them we wouldn't be shit
MX used to be very landheere when siad barre was in office, but they decided to beef with hella qabiils now they are probably only the 4th biggest

While the Amhara Christian prays in peace in your own native land he sends your sons to go die. Man is having a great evening while your being shot at with mortars dying and running for your lives:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.